Health & Exercise
Options

Weight loss before TTC

Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this. I am looking for an email buddy, or a few. I would like to find someone who is also trying to lose weight before TTC. Hopefully we can support each other. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Re: Weight loss before TTC

• Options
    I may be interested! However, I'm usually on the TTGP board, and I would recommend you start there if you're TTC!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm currently TTC and am actively working on losing weight.

I started my weight loss plan on January 11th and since then have lost 23 pounds. I did this simply with eating in moderation and exercise. I could say I diet, but not really, because I do eat what I want, just instead of having half a bag of chips I eat only an ounce. Plus I add in much more healthy foods like chicken, fish, and veggies.

I use the Lose It! app. My Fitness Pal is another good one, I just chose to use Lose It! instead. It's a great way to track your calories and really know what you're taking in when you eat. You would be surprised how off you can be when you just guess.

Good luck to you on your weight loss and TCC!

PM me if you want to chat some. I'd be happy to be a weight loss buddy.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey, I would be interested in being a weight loss buddy. My husband and I have been TTC for 14 months now and we think that it would help if we lost some weight. I started at 209 lbs and currently am at 198 lbs, though my goal is 175 lbs. I use MyFitnessPal and am obsessed with it. It helps you out a ton! Message me if you want! :)
  • Options
    I do an accountability post here on Mondays for anyone looking for support. We have ladies at all stages. We would love to have you join!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
    imageIloveshanej:
    I do an accountability post here on Mondays for anyone looking for support. We have ladies at all stages. We would love to have you join!

I'm new to the site.....how do I find your accountability post?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"