Minnesota Babies

OB/Hospital's In Maple Grove

I am looking for a great OB that delivers at a decent hospital in Maple Grove.  I currently go to Oakdale OBGYN but am thinking about switching. Has anybody ever got to Park Nicolette in Maple Grover or delivered at Park Nicollete Methodist Hospital?  

Re: OB/Hospital's In Maple Grove

• I went to an OB through Fairview in Brooklyn Park and delivered at Maple Grove Hospital. I wasn't a huge fan of my OB but the OB that was on call for delivery was awesome. I loved the hospital also.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • wille2bwille2b member
    I use park nicollet maple grove and LOVE them!! they have just a few female docs and I saw them all and they were all great! I also delivered at maple grove and had a great experience!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • hecklethecklet member
    If you go to Park Nicollet in Maple Grove I'd highly recommend Theresa Covert.
  • I go to North Clinic and delivered last month at Maple Grove hospital.  The OB's at North are all fantastic (you rotate between the OB's so you meet them all, for whom ever is on call deliers your baby). Also nice is the clinic is attached to the hospital. Highly recommend both as I had a great experience.
  • If you don't mind me asking, but why are you considering leaving Oakdale OBGYN?  We have been looking into the OBs that deliver at Maple Grove Hospital.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"