San Diego Babies

Where to buy baby gear?

Where do you SD moms buy your baby gear such as cribs, strollers, etc? I'm only 6 weeks but would like to look around and compare before buying. Any good websites as well?

Re: Where to buy baby gear?

• Babies r us, buy buy baby, Burlington cost factory's "baby depot".

Lots of online baby gear as well. GL!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Babies R Us. They price match!!!
  • Yes BabiesRUs BuyBuyBaby. Also, BBB accepts unexpired 20 off coupons from sisterstore BedBathBeyond. And Amazon for sure. Right now they have some things like Britax travel system that are less than the other 2, even w/a coupon..
    Happy shopping!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations on being 6 weeks along! The earlier you begin to plan and buy your baby gear, the better! Smile I started looking at and comparing all sorts of gear around the same time. I decided to go with Bambi Baby's crib sets. I got the convertible crib so we can use it with DD for the next few years. Bambi Baby does have an online store that's great but I really felt that I should visit them in person to see what I was paying for before I placed an order online!

I also went to my friends for help! A few of my friends had strollers and other gear that I could test out on play dates. They LOVED the idea of showing off their baby's stuff. Have fun and good luck with everything!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"