New Jersey Babies
Options

OB/GYN reviews : Hackensack and Englewood

Hi,
Was wondering if anyone has reviews or experiences to share about the following docs:

Andrew Rubenstein affiliated with Hackensack
Wendy Hurst and the other docs @ Englewood associates affiliated with Englewood
Yaakov Abdelhak affiliated with Hackensack
Dr. Judi Gerardis with Hackensack 

Any other female OB/GYN with Hackensack specifically recommended? (Except Maria Keanchong since my insurance isn't accepted there) 

Thanks! 

Re: OB/GYN reviews : Hackensack and Englewood

• Options
    I changed to Dr Gerardis before I was pregnant (maybe about a year before) and absolutely LOVE her.  Now that I am pregnant I have seen 3 of the 4 doctors in her practice and cannot say one bad thing.  Dr Gerardis is definitely my favorite. Dr Silva is really nice, and just met Dr Kopp, and liked her as well.  My next appointment I have is with the only man in their practice, so we'll see how that goes. Compared to my previous gyno, this office, staff, and doctors are absolutely great to deal with!
  • Options
    Thanks. I think I'll take an appointment with Dr. Gerardis and the rest. Hope it goes well. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKGuarino:

I changed to Dr Gerardis before I was pregnant (maybe about a year before) and absolutely LOVE her.  Now that I am pregnant I have seen 3 of the 4 doctors in her practice and cannot say one bad thing.  Dr Gerardis is definitely my favorite. Dr Silva is really nice, and just met Dr Kopp, and liked her as well.  My next appointment I have is with the only man in their practice, so we'll see how that goes. Compared to my previous gyno, this office, staff, and doctors are absolutely great to deal with!

Will you be delivering at Englewood? Is there a reason you chose that over the rest like Hackensack? 

• Options

I used englewood associates as my ob/ gyn and have had a really good experience and I'm on my third child with them.  Just an FYI, Wendy hurst is only a gyn and not an ob.  Pm me if you ave specific questions. 

• Options
    imagerissa06:

I used englewood associates as my ob/ gyn and have had a really good experience and I'm on my third child with them.  Just an FYI, Wendy hurst is only a gyn and not an ob.  Pm me if you ave specific questions. 

i just Pvt. Messaged you. 

• Options
    I liked Yaakov Abdelhak he is a MFM doctor. He also does the delivery as well. I had to stop seeing him because I was told he is out of network with all insurances. My deductible is too high so it is not affordable for me. 
  • Options
    No. I will be delivering in Hackensack. 
  • Options

imageKGuarino:
    No. I will be delivering in Hackensack. 

Just realised  my message was supposed to be other way round. Is there a reason you chose Hackensack over Englewood etc. Sorry about that! All this reading and research of hospitals and docs is driving me crazy. :)

• Options
    That's ok! Totally understand. Right now I'm looking for pediatricians, so I get it. lol I chose Hackensack, because it's closer to my house and thats the hospital that we've always dealt with.  But I had a friend who delivered in Englewood and had nothing but good things to say about it.
  • Options

imageKGuarino:
    That's ok! Totally understand. Right now I'm looking for pediatricians, so I get it. lol I chose Hackensack, because it's closer to my house and thats the hospital that we've always dealt with.  But I had a friend who delivered in Englewood and had nothing but good things to say about it.

Thanks! That helps :) .. I havent even started thinking about the pediatrician..God!

I've taken both tours for Englewood and Hackensack maternity and still so confused between the two!  Theyre equal distance from where I live. One of my friends delivered at Englewood and was happy too. However, I can't help but consider Hackensack coz it does have very good ratings amongst the best. I guess it'll have to depend on the docs now. 

• Options
    yes definitely. Good luck!!
  • Options
    imageClaud6:
    imagerissa06:

i just Pvt. Messaged you. 

i pm'd you back.  Sry it took me so long. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"