North Carolina Babies

WILM Moms/Moms2Be

Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer, I live in Wilmington. I'm due Oct. 31, which puts me at about 14 weeks currently. I'm relatively new to thebump but I've posted to a few different boards/conversations recently. 

I don't know many people in the area. I know even fewer with young kids and I don't know ANYONE who is expecting this year. So with that said...I'm wondering if any of you ladies would be interested in setting up a non-formal wilmington moms to be get together? Or something along those lines. I'd really like to be able to connect to other moms in my shoes. Who knows...maybe there are some life long friends to made out there :) 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WILM Moms/Moms2Be

• Hey Jennifer- 

I'm Megan and new to the Wilmimgton area. I think we may have exchanged a few comments back and forth on other posts! I'm 18 weeks along in my pregnancy. I don't know any expecting ladies either. I would be up to a meet up with some other preggers :)  

• I currently live near greenfield lake downtown. I am about 5/6 weeks and have my first OB appointment in 2 weeks. I am very interested!!! :
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats Vand on being newly pregnant! How exciting!! have you had your first appt yet? 
  • I had it this morning! We heard the heartbeat and got a little wiggle! Given a closer due date of 1/27/14. I've contacted Tmuffin in Wilmington, and they responded saying they plan on starting a mommy to be meeting very soon! I'd love to meet some other people in the area.
  • Yay! That first peek at your LO is so exciting. Congrats!! I'm going to be going to Tmuffin for a breast feeding class pretty soon. I was going to join the fit4baby classes to meet some other pregnant women but decided against it since it is so hot outside lately! That class sounds like a good idea. 
  • Hi ladies..my name is Julia and I am moving to Wilmington August 12th. I am about 8 weeks pregnant. I am looking into having a natural birth. Do any of you ladies know where I can go to get more information on natural birth in the Wilmington area?
  • Hi ladies.  Good luck to all of you.  I'm in Hubert, which is just east of Jacksonville and we're due with our first on 12/7/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"