Single Parents
Options

Dealing with ex

How do you deal with your ex saying stuff like he's going to take the baby and he's gonna get full custody and him calling me a bad mom? I know he's not serious about it and he is just doing it to scare me but it still hurts! I don't know what to do about it.
Lilypie - (sIp8)
Lilypie - (GTBb)

Re: Dealing with ex

• Options
    I would stop all contact with him immediatley. Change your phone number, if you have to. It's a scare tacit,
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options

Exactly what poster above said.... Its scare tacticts! Whenever it gets to you, remind yourself of that. Words are a lot different than actions so if he's not acting on it then don't worry They will say anything they can to get under your skin or try to get what they want.. but most of the time its just a chihuahua barking because he's backed into a corner..  

You just gotta let it slide off your back and keep going on about your life.. Can't waste energy on thoughts of what some jerk is saying about you, its sometimes easier said than done but if you can master ignoring it you got him beat

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
    Completely agree with PPs. Cut all contact. Being a single mom is hard enough without someone trying to beat you down all the time.
  • Options
    I agree stop contact. Change your number. Move if you can. Keep contact in a neutral zone. Keep calm, safe, and sane for your child.
  • Options
    It's a scare tactic.  My EX used to say that crap.  I ignored him.  Ignoring it is about all you really can do, cut contact with him if you have to.  I'm sorry he is hurting you though and I wish I knew a better solution.  I hope it gets better soon.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"