3rd Trimester

First day of third tri

I am officially 28 weeks today. Time is flying. I am literally remember that faint line and being confused if I really was 6 weeks pregant and not 4. So what do I gt to look forward to this trimester?

Re: First day of third tri

• The birth of your baby.
  • Uuuhhh....every woman is different.

So far I've experienced severe indigestion, my MS and nausea have returned and my body aches terribly.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Well the energy you had in the 2nd trimester will soon be gone, and your cute bump will expand and rather quickly. But make sure everything is ready for baby: nursery, child proofing, and gear. Especially before you start getting too tired.

• flkongflkong member

imageWashingtonQueen:
    The birth of your baby.

This 

• I think the 3rd trimester is my favorite so far:)  So if you're anything like me, you have that to look forward to.  Finding clothes that fit is becoming more difficult, so start looking now!
  • I just started week 29 and what I've noticed is expanding rather quickly. Last week I had no issues bending over, this week I can't even tie my shoes.
  • Congrats!  2/3 the way there.  So far this trimester I have experienced acid reflux like no other.  I had toast this morning and I can feel it already in my throat.  Nausea has came back a bit- not as bad tho.  My ankles/feet are swollen most days-I was in the ER for dehydration and I drink SO much water- my legs are so painful (in between my legs) that I can barely walk when I first get up.  oh and my back is killing at all times.  :)

BUT we get to meet our LO's so soon!  It'll all be worth it. I have had an easy pregnancy- so now all of these things are happening- I tend to complain a bit more but I'm so happy to be almost done.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• I am 28w today too!    Yay August 27th babies.

You have getting bigger, swollen, tired and sore to look forward to :)  

But this tri will go really fast and you start going to see the doctor A LOT more often as well. The 4 weeks between appointments waiting game is over.

Good luck!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You will stop dreading the pain of childbirth towards the end and actually beg and plead for it to happen lol. Welcome to third tri!
    TTC since 2004, Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. Baby girl born June 2013.
  • imagehoopduck:
    You will stop dreading the pain of childbirth towards the end and actually beg and plead for it to happen lol. Welcome to third tri!

I love this especially cause I am a nervous nelly as a ftm 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"