Nurseries and Baby Gear

chicco liteway stroller

I'm thinking about getting this stroller.  The reviews are pretty good from what I've read.  Anyone here have one? Thoughts?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: chicco liteway stroller

• ebp913ebp913 member
    It's a nice stroller but it tends to get more difficult to push when your baby/toddler gets bigger and heavier.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • jeb2013jeb2013 member
    It's nice lighter than the travel system one but I hate getting it open! It's sucks to open! It's should be easier then using all my might of my foot!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have one, and so far, we love it.  We've had it for about 2 months.  I agree that sometimes its hard to open, but once I figured out what I was doing, it was a lot easier.

DD loves riding around in it and I love that it has full recline.  She tends to fall asleep easily in it. 

She's a tiny tot, so I don't know if we will ever have problems with the weight and her size.

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• We have one and like it, our main stroller is an UppaBaby Cruz, so we use the Chicco if we are going somewhere crowded or need a smaller stroller for whatever reason. The full recline is great too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's not our everyday stroller (that's a Britax B-Ready that we use for walks; mostly I wear him). It's our traveling stroller. 

I like it for occasional use. The handlebar doesn't adjust, so it's not super easy to use for DH who is a bit taller and used to the B-Ready. The full recline is great though, and it's so light that it's easy to get in and out of the car or subway. Not a huge basket, so I don't usually take it if we're walking to the store.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have this stroller and really like it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"