November 2011 Moms

GTKY

Man it's quiet around here! Here's something to get posts moving.

What's your favorite/least favorite feature of your primary car?

Do you spend down time with your kid(s) outside or inside the house?

What's the last movie you and DH/SO saw?

Who usually makes dinner in your house?

Bonus (optional): How long does sex usually last?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTKY

• What's your favorite/least favorite feature of your primary car?This is silly but I love having a seat warmer.  Least favorite feature is probably the wishy-washy sliding doors that sometimes work automatically and sometimes take a lot of encouragement to open.

Do you spend down time with your kid(s) outside or inside the house? Both.

What's the last movie you and DH/SO saw? In theaters?  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II.  At home? For Greater Glory--an awesome but tough movie to watch.

Who usually makes dinner in your house? Right now DH is carrying the brunt of the cooking duties because I have been really nauseous at night, but usually it's a shared duty.

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  •  What's your favorite/least favorite feature of your primary car? We only have one car. My favorite thing about it is the hatchback feature. Least favorite is that it's an automatic. DH and I both had manuals before this car and we miss it.. BADLY.

Do you spend down time with your kid(s) outside or inside the house? inside typically, but if it is nice out, we let DD go on our deck and explore while we're hanging out inside. We also have a park a block away, so we'll go down there and hang out too.

What's the last movie you and DH/SO saw? In the theatre... it's been awhile, which sucks because we're huge movie buffs. At home, we watched Shawshank for the thousandth time. Oh, and we watched a documentary from Netflix called Kumare and it's about a guy that poses as a guru. Very interesting and I recommend it. ;-)

Who usually makes dinner in your house? Me

Bonus (optional): How long does sex usually last? Depends on how long foreplay is. I'd say, on average, twenty minutes start to finish?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRedCamaro:

Favorites:  station wagon w/ hatchback = great level for diaper changes in the car; great gas mileage

Least:  Climate controls are not intuitive and graphics are hard to see (like switching to defrost, feet only air, etc); not enough storage pockets up front (no good place to put my sunglasses!  Boo!) 

I would say it's a mix.  DD loves to be outside either in the yard or we have a playscape/small park a block from our house.  But it's getting hot here and neither DD nor I do well in the heat so looks like we are entering our "indoor" phase...

In the theater together?  Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (about a month after DD was born!)  At home?  Hmmmmmm...we haven't dedicated time to a whole movie in quite a while.  

Me.

Usually long enough!  Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageRedCamaro:
    nbsp;What's your favorite/least favorite feature of your primary car? my car is great on gas mileage but it is just too small

Do you spend down time with your kids outside or inside the house?
    SO and I both work, but when we have down time we spend most of it outside; I got so burnt this past weekends

What's the last movie you and DH/SO saw? we saw iron man 3 on a date night a few weeks ago. It was awesome.

Who usually makes dinner in your house? Me, always me

Bonus optional: How long does sex usually last? Including foreplay 20 minutes to an hour usually
    nbsp;
  • imageRedCamaro:

I love the space and how cute it is! I bought a brand new Honda CRV last year and I love it! 

Both 

Silver Lingings Playbook, it was very good! 

usually I do. 

Not sure, maybe 20 minutes on average. 

•  What's your favorite/least favorite feature of your primary car? Favorite: It's all paid off. Least favorite: Everything is breaking. Lol. I love my car (trailblazer) but I've already got my eye on the Traverse. 

Do you spend down time with your kid(s) outside or inside the house? Both. DD loves being outside but it's so hot and humid here already that we can't spend more than an hr or so outside at a time. 

What's the last movie you and DH/SO saw? I can't even remember, DH has been gone so long. :( 

Who usually makes dinner in your house? Me. DH is the grill master, and the grilled cheese master, but I make everything else. 

Bonus (optional): How long does sex usually last? Can't really remember that either. 

Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • What's your favorite/least favorite feature of your primary car?

Fav: Love driving the roomy SUV(its the "with kid" car in our household. The person who is going to work gets to drive the sedan.)

Dislike: Gas mileage compared to the sedan.

We go outside for atleast an hour everyday if the weather is nice. Sometimes multiple times a day.

We watched "Identity Thief" in the theater for my bday back in March. That was the first movie since LO was born.

Me. I cook dinner, alone, on the days DH works. I try to atleast "pre"cook most of dinner even on days I work. But typically we both cook some part of dinner if we are both home.

Usually an hour...foreplay included.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageRedCamaro:

I love how it handles, it is a very smooth ride. 

I hate that it still smells like smoke on warm days.  I got a great deal on it, it had low miles, and a warranty that no one could beat, but it stinks!

Outside as much as possible.  We were so cooped up with the extended winter we had.   Also, DH and I spent 13 hours this past weekend building their play set...they will be out there as much as possible,

We have gone out the last 2 weekends.  Two weeks ago we saw Star Trek and this past Saturday we saw Fast and Furious 6.   We also rent 2-3 Redbox movies each week.

DH, I hate cooking.

15-30 minutes.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  •  What's your favorite/least favorite feature of your primary car? I love how it handles in the snow and bad weather, which we certainly had a lot of this winter!  I don't like that it's bigger than my old sedan and it doesn't accelerate as quickly.

Do you spend down time with your kid(s) outside or inside the house? More time inside but it's been outside a lot more lately since it's been so nice.  She needs a lot of supervision right now.

What's the last movie you and DH/SO saw? I honestly cannot remember.  I know we saw a movie within the last 6 months but I don't remember which one.  I saw Lincoln with my girlfriends a couple months ago.

Who usually makes dinner in your house? DH usually does, but because he gets home from work earlier.  

Bonus (optional): How long does sex usually last? I'll play :)  Usually start to finish it's 15-20 minutes.  We're quite efficient these days!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• mcvgalmcvgal member

Little late to the party, but here we go...

What's your favorite/least favorite feature of your primary car? just got a Trailblazer and I love the enclosed starage area. But I previously drove a Ford F150 Lariat Super Crew that was on a lift kit so I totally felt like I was the queen of the road. No I feel so low to the ground and like I lost a little bit of power:(

Do you spend down time with your kid(s) outside or inside the house? Oustide, although my allergies hate me for it

What's the last movie you and DH/SO saw? The Croods

Who usually makes dinner in your house? weeknights is just me since DH works nights, but on weekends we cook together. He will do the main dish and I will either assist or make a side etc..

Bonus (optional): How long does sex usually last? 30 minutes average

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• What's your favorite/least favorite feature of your primary car? I have a G37, it is sometimes too small! Love the car, but looking to upgrade to a SUV.

Do you spend down time with your kid(s) outside or inside the house? We love to color, go on a bike ride (usually in the morning since its so darn hot already), go swimming (started swimming lessons, loves it). Sometimes we'll go to the mall and DS loves to people watch. He likes to go in to the indoor playground and play for a little bit.

What's the last movie you and DH/SO saw? We saw The Hangover Part 3

Who usually makes dinner in your house? Lately I do since I'm off for the summer, but once in a while, DH will handle BBQ duty.

Bonus (optional): How long does sex usually last? Typically 20-30 minutes.

Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• imageRosebud2587:

What's your favorite/least favorite feature of your primary car? Favorite: It's all paid off. Least favorite: Everything is breaking. Lol. I love my car (trailblazer) but I've already got my eye on the Traverse. 

Do you spend down time with your kid(s) outside or inside the house? Both. DD loves being outside but it's so hot and humid here already that we can't spend more than an hr or so outside at a time. 

What's the last movie you and DH/SO saw? I can't even remember, DH has been gone so long. :( 

Who usually makes dinner in your house? Me. DH is the grill master, and the grilled cheese master, but I make everything else. 

Bonus (optional): How long does sex usually last? Can't really remember that either. 

We are also looking at getting a Traverse or Acadia. I love them!

Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• What's your favorite/least favorite feature of your primary car? I have a black '99 Honda Accord. I LOVE having power locks/windows, a sunroof, and steering wheel radio controls [all things my previous car lacked]. I don't know if I have a least favorite thing; probably the lack of LATCH.

Do you spend down time with your kid(s) outside or inside the house? outside: park, bubbles, chalk, cozy coupe, walks. inside: toys toys toys, finger painting.

What's the last movie you and DH/SO saw? I'm not sure, but I went to an Antiflag concert with my bf and other good friend on Friday.

Who usually makes dinner in your house? no comment...

Bonus (optional): How long does sex usually last? It's hard to say. I don't time it. I'm going to guess 30-45 minutes.

• What's your favorite/least favorite feature of your primary car?Favorite - HYBRID=amazeballs gas mileage! Least: Hybrid=ridiculously small amount of storage space.Do you spend down time with your kid(s) outside or inside the house?Outside, we water plants, play bubbles, go for walks... inside is coloring, playing kitchen, and snuggles. What's the last movie you and DH/SO saw?Star Trek (in the theater - hooty hoo!) Who usually makes dinner in your house?Weeknights, me, weekends, DH. Bonus (optional): How long does sex usually last?Too prude to answer ;-) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"