December 2011 Moms

Re: If you need a pick me up..

• lckcdc3lckcdc3 member
    I like it! And I can relate and I only one one kiddo!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• I have to say that when I copied the link and pasted it in my browser the first time, this is what I got:

Dow Hits 10,000, Unemployment Nears 10 Percent

I thought "Am I missing the pick-me-up part?" lol (I was one digit off)

Thankfully, I got it right the first time and, wow, that was great.  It did make me feel better.  I got teary eyed when I read this line:

Put your hand on their shoulder, look them in the eyes, and tell them that they're doing a good job. Just don't freak out if they start weeping uncontrollably.

Thanks for sharing!

• Loading the player...
  • imageavehonduras:

I have to say that when I copied the link and pasted it in my browser the first time, this is what I got:

Dow Hits 10,000, Unemployment Nears 10 Percent

I thought "Am I missing the pick-me-up part?" lol (I was one digit off)

Thankfully, I got it right the first time and, wow, that was great.  It did make me feel better.  I got teary eyed when I read this line:

Put your hand on their shoulder, look them in the eyes, and tell them that they're doing a good job. Just don't freak out if they start weeping uncontrollably.

Thanks for sharing!

That's funny that the Dow link showed up the first time! I've been that mom that has started to weep really easily lately. Some days are just hard and frustrating and all someone has to say is "you're doing a great job" and I've started to cry. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"