Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Is there hope??

I need to hear from someone who has had a stillbirth and then had healthy baby's or know of anyone that has.. My Felicity was just stillborn at 37 weeks and besides feeling depressed and confused and needing a baby, I am completely terrified!  I want to have a baby very soon because I tried for her for so long but I really couldn't handle it if this happened again! The Dr's had no explanation for me so I guess that means there could be some unidentifiable problem with my body and maybe I will never be able to have a baby :( I would rather not try than have to deal with any more loss!  I'm having a hard day so please pardon my vent and I will appreciate any info or opinions! TIA

Re: Is there hope??

• I am so very sorry for your loss. I have never had this happen to me so I am going to have no advise. I am sure there may be someone on this board who has. And wanted to add the Loss board is probably the best place to ask. That board is geared towards late term, stillborn and after birth losses. This board is more geared towards early pregnancy losses. Again I'm so sorry for your stillborn. And wish you the best for ttc.
    ETA: As for your subject question. What I've learned is that there will be as much hope as you allow. We had a week of hope during our mc process and it may not make sense to anyone else but I am glad we had that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss. What a horrible experience to go through. A good friend of mine at work went through something similar, and she went on to have a healthy baby about a year later. He's almost 5 now. 

I hope you can find the strength to get through what must be a very scary, confusing time. Lots of love and hugs. 

• Loading the player...
  • BRBR member
    I am so sorry.  That is absolutely heartbreaking.  I am one who believes there is always hope.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know what happened to cause it, but my aunt delivered a stillborn at 40 weeks. She went on to have 3 healthy pregnancies in a row.
    I am so so sorry :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"