North Carolina Babies
Options

wilmington Doc reviews?

I was just moved from Wilmington Health to Coastal which is part of NHRMC due to medicaid restrictions and have an appointment with Coastal's midwifery program on wednesday. anyone used the midwives at coastal?

I already feel MUCH more comfortable with Coastal that I did WH . . . their coordinator called me in person! and took 20 minutes to dicuss my options! and seemed interested in my particular situation! . . . but I'd love to hear other opinions.

I also have an appointment the 13th with Maternal fetal medicine to monitor my hashimotos and would LOVE to know how other mamas found them!

Re: wilmington Doc reviews?

• Options
    I'm seeing a midwife through coastal, Mary. Her and all the ladies I've met so far as very nice. I've only had one appt so far. My next is may 1. She took her time during our appt, she didn't rush at all. She even handled my sometimes ridiculousin a good way husband very well. I'm sure you'll find these ladies are more interested in your personal thoughts and feelings then some of the more business oriented facilities.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I see the doctors at Wilmington Health, and they are AMAZING.  I have yet to be denied an appt, and I can always talk to a doctor or nurse when I need to.  I think they do have restrictions on insurance, but if you can, they are the place to go.  I also see Wilmington Maternal Fetal Medicine, and Dr. Wright is amazing there.  I love going because they do an ultrasound at every appt to check on baby. (I wish I wasn't going to a high risk doctor, but if I have to it's nice to see the little one). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"