Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Recommend your sippy cup

We want to start to eat her practice with a sippy cup but there are so many out there!  What do you recommend?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Recommend your sippy cup

• Options

Does she go to daycare and if so what do they use?

Our daycare uses the take and toss cups and its the only cup both of my kids will touch. For DD who is younger I get the smaller ones that have handles you can add on. With DS I bought like 10 different ones before I found out what daycare uses works. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 1 yr, BFP m/c 6weeks IUI #1-8 BFN IVF #1-2 - BFN Laproscopic - clear IVF #3 - BFP!!!!! 12/23 Beta #1-122, 12/29 Beta #2 - 1230, 1/4 Beta #3 8000+
  • Options

Yes, and great question!  I never thought to ask what they use there!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

https://www.usa.philips.com/c/avent-baby-toddler-feeding/toddler-cups-200ml-6m-plus-soft-spout-scf750_11/prd/en/

I LOVE this sippy cup!  I started giving it to her around six months and it only took about two weeks for her to learn how to drink out of it all by herself.  It's easy for her to get the water out of it.  I have a munchkin brand cup and she hates it.  

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We use the tommy tippee sippy cups. They have a few to choose from at the 6 month mark. So far it's great, doesn't spill, and he's really got the hang of it now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageBabyMakes 3:
    We use the tommy tippee sippy cups. They have a few to choose from at the 6 month mark. So far it's great, doesn't spill, and he's really got the hang of it now.

This. I use the 2nd stage ones. They're really great. Don't leak yet it comes out really easily.

• Options

imagelyndsihutson:
    imageBabyMakes 3:
    This. I use the 2nd stage ones. They're really great. Don't leak yet it comes out really easily.

We also use tommee tippee cups, the explora ones and DS is really good at using them.

Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Options
    zmosszmoss member

I was using a Nuby one and also a Mam sippy cup. I just bought this one though and really like it:

https://www.amazon.com/Philips-AVENT-Natural-Drinking-1-Pack/dp/B006GYLL8Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370140910&sr=8-2&keywords=avent+sippy+cup

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • Options
    We use the Nuk ones.  He took to it at about 5.5 months old, and hasn't used a bottle since.
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • Options
    imageStephanieK984:

imagelyndsihutson:
    imageBabyMakes 3:

We also use tommee tippee cups, the explora ones and DS is really good at using them.

Another vote. (we use the explora ones - DD (who might I add has always refused a bottle) is getting the hang of it).  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"