Miserable and Frustrated at 28 weeks — The Bump
Toledo Babies

Miserable and Frustrated at 28 weeks

Anyone else just miserable? Im tired. I cant fit anything. My joints are cracking and popping when i move...12 weeks seems soo far away. This is my third child so i know the end is near but i dont even want to go out in public. I naturally carry low so everyone feels at liberty to tell me.."shes ready!!" Or "Wow" or just stare at me!! I have a graduation i have to attend tonight and i need to find a shirt that will fit...the funny part about it is that im a s/m ....i swear they dont make maternity clothes large enough w/o makeing you look crazy.....not to mention i cant afford them...

#frustrsted and miserable 

Re: Miserable and Frustrated at 28 weeks

• It'll be over before you know it. I just found out I was pregnant and I have the worst hot flashes it summer and I have no air lol and it's not almost over for me!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 34 weeks and I'm actually feeling good. I do have the same problem of not fitting into maternity clothes, or they make me look HUGE!!!. I'm a small. Maybe check into Clothes Mentor in Perrysburg or Sylvania off Monroe St. That's where I found some cheap nice shirts. Good luck!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards