August 2011 Moms

Holy crap I'm exhausted

I'm exhausted. I'm stinky. I'm dripping with sweat. I have about eighty bajillion boxes left to unpack. But I don't care.

I don't care because we finally have our house and I couldn't be happier (well, I guess a good night's sleep would make me happie,r but you know what I mean). Squeeeeeeeeee!

Also? Found the box that had the Nutella in it, so we're all good :D 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Holy crap I'm exhausted

• Awww, happy dance for the new house!

Also, your comment about finding the box with the Nutella in it made me giggle. Someone over on the SAHM board packed all her vibrators in a box and can't find them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay! I'm so glad you're in your new house!!!

Good luck on getting everything put away! :)

• Loading the player...
  • imagekikalynne:
    Awww, happy dance for the new house! Also, your comment about finding the box with the Nutella in it made me giggle. Someone over on the SAHM board packed all her vibrators in a box and can't find them.

1 - Who has that many vibrators that you have a whole box full of them?

2 - That would be a fun call to make to the movers "Hi, I think you guys lost my vibrators" 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That is awesome!! You deserve a quiet shower! :)
  • All right, I'm going to attempt putting Baby Boy in his moses basket. If I'm not back on in a bit, then chances are I was successful (and enjoying a nice, quiet shower indeed).

:D 

• Hooray for newhouse and Nutella!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yay! Hope you for that shower.
  • Omg that is too funny! How does a SAHM have time for that? Lol
  • Wool hooo!  We've been here 2 and a half mos and I've still got a billion boxes to unpack.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageBnchaNums:
    Wool hooo! nbsp;We've been here 2 and a half mos and I've still got a billion boxes to unpack.

I can relate! We've been here exactly one month and everything doesn't have a place yet. We are working on the kitchen, but haven't painted a single room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"