Cloth Diapering

Bububibi covers quality?

Has anyone tried the bububibi brand covers for prefolds? They are about half the price as Thirsties duos. The duos also come in 2 sizes and bububibi claims to be one size fits all. Thanks in advance for your reviews.
Feeling like a big bloated hormonal whale of a tale. It's awesome.

Re: Bububibi covers quality?

• I do not have these covers, but I purchased 2 Bububibi wet bags and they are not great quality with the stitching and zipper. The PUL on the inside is fine and it does to job to keep the wet on the inside, but the zipper is really poor quality and a lot of stitching came out in the wash. 

I got 2 for less than $20 on amazon and I definitely got what I paid for.

For the Thirsties duo covers, I bought 4 size 1 covers for DD until she grew to fit the OS covers, and they are wonderful! They have been through the wash many times since we began CDing 3 months ago and they are awesome. The double leg gusset is pretty cool, but my Econobum covers do the same job and only have a single gusset. 

Based off my experience with Bububibi wet bags, I would never buy their covers.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I like mine. They do have the double gussets. Thirsties were nice, I liked them before DD outgrew them, but the tiny elastic around the legs always gave her nasty red marks. The Bububibi covers have a wider, encased elastic, and it doesn't give her the marks. I will say that there is inconsistency from one item to the next. Like, the fit is different from one cover to another, and it seems that the fabrics used within a collection are not all the same. Also, with these inconsistencies, plus the fact that they are OS, I would not attempt to use on a newborn.

All things said and done, I'm happy with them, actually happier than I was with Thirsties, and once kid #2 is past the nb stage, I'll use them again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"