Babies on the Brain
Options

Appointment Scheduled for Mirena Removal :)

Our son is turning three in two weeks.  I have two beautiful stepdaughters from my husband's first marriage and we've decided to have one more little bundle of joy to round out our crazy family. I found a new OBGYN since we've moved since my last pregnancy. She prescribed me with some prenatals and did my annual exam and we're scheduled for Mirena removal on Sept 4th :) I know it's kind of soon to be so excited but it's the next big step for us.  We got pregnant within two weeks of trying last time so I am praying that we conceive right away again this time around. I would like to think of some creative ways to tell my family when we get the BFP...I was so excited and nervous last time I spilled the beans right away. Anyone have an idea?  I was thinking of order my son a Big Brother T-shirt and see how long it takes for everyone to get it. Baby has been on the brain for awhile now and strides toward lil monster #4 is so exciting!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Appointment Scheduled for Mirena Removal :)

• Options

Congrats! :D

I am somewhere in my 32-38w of pregnancy from Mirena removal in Aug 2012 :D My husband and I started trying begging of September 2012 & got prego right away. They thought I had a false positive/chemical pregnancy prior to this pregnancy, but I am measuring 6w ahead so that may not be the case! Only time will tell

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had mine removed on Feb 27th and this is our first month TTC (I just got back from Peru last week and didn't want to go pregnant) I am hoping we conceive sooner than later but we will see.

I got pregnant with my first 6 months after coming off the pill of 9 years so hoping to have the same luck this time around.

Good Luck to you!

Me: 32 DH: 34 Married 7/08 DD Born 8/09 
    TTC#2 Since 2/13 (Secondary IF)
    2/13 thru 2/14 - Year of charting, OPK and TI
    3/14 thru 7/14 - Clomid cycles, DH SA came back good
    8/14 - HSG and more blood work
    9/14 - Letrozole + trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    10/14 - Letrozole + Bravelle + trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!! EDD 7/27/15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"