December 2012 Moms
Options

guilty pleasures...

What tv programs do you watch yet cringe to admit?

We are watching Wipe Out right now (oh and the poop meister just struk again! Poor DH)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: guilty pleasures...

• Options
    Breaking Amish, and while feeding lo tonight I got sucked into Pregnant And Dating in VH1.  Oh and I love Double Divas.
  • Options
    Hell's Kitchen. And occasionally, Toodlers and Tiaras. I can only watch it occasionally because some of the moms make me crazy.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh God, I have an obsession with Teen Moms. It's like the sickness that I refuse to share with any of my friends.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Options
    RissKayRissKay member

imagediscobelle:
    Pretty Little Liars!   I love it.

Guilty. Very, very guilty.  

EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
  • Options
    I'm currently watching vampire diaries on Netflix. I read the first few books, they got weird after that, and am loving it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options

Another one for Teen Mom here... all of them.  I also love anything on TLC (sister wives, 19 kids and counting, jon & kate + eight, the little couple... I've watched them all).

However, we're now too poor to have cable since daycare is stealing my whole paycheck (exaggeration, but that's what it feels like).  So I only watch Teen Mom and Project Runway online... nothing else is worth it to me lol 

• Options
    imagekjsmith9:

Another one for Teen Mom here... all of them.  I also love anything on TLC (sister wives, 19 kids and counting, jon & kate + eight, the little couple... I've watched them all).

However, we're now too poor to have cable since daycare is stealing my whole paycheck (exaggeration, but that's what it feels like).  So I only watch Teen Mom and Project Runway online... nothing else is worth it to me lol 

i am also a tlc junkie!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageRissKay:

imagediscobelle:
    Pretty Little Liars! &nbsp; I love it.

Guilty. Very, very guilty. &nbsp;

Same here!

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Real Houswives of NJ. DH gets sucked in to every season with me :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I do not watch it anymore because I've watched all the episodes, but I was hooked on One Tree Hill

Now I can't say there are any shows I am embarrassed to admit that I watch. I am getting to the point where I am over Hell's Kitchen after watching if for so many seasons, but I still like Master Chief.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    Oh god there are so many :)  Pretty Little Liars is the one I dont tell anyone unless they say it first. Excited that it starts up next week. I also watch Real Housewives of OC and NJ, Awkward, Real World and Teen Mom.  Wow I have a lot and I'm sure there is more I just cant think of them.
  • Options
    CellisCellis member

imageminervacullen:
    I'm currently watching vampire diaries on Netflix. I read the first few books, they got weird after that, and am loving it!

DH and I watch this! I never read the books and I'm not quite sure how we got onto that show, but it's pretty good.  

• Options
    I used to watch Secret Life of An American Teenager ... then Hulu made it web only and watching it over a computer became too much of a pain.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Sister Wives :)  and I'm a huge Gleek 

• Options

Ohhhh god. I am the worst. Let's see I love Vampire Diaries (seriously obsessed), Dance Moms, Sister Wives, Teen Mom 2 (terrible but I just love to watch Jenelle fall apart at the seams, thank god for her mother stepping up to care for Jace), Pretty Little Lairs (can we have a countdown going for the summer premier?) 

And finally Gilmore Girls... I own all the seasons and sometime will just spent a day re-watching my favorite episodes. I hold out hope for a movie. I just love Rory and Lorelai. I pray DD and I have that close of a relationship.   

image image
  • Options
    love it or list it.  Those two way over act and always run into the exact same problems every episode..  but i love seeing home renovations and dream of the day I own a house..  rather then live in my moms basement.. (Granted, its only been a month and nobody has gone crazy yet)
  • Options
    imagelawjjg522:
    love it or list it.nbsp; Those two way over act and always run into the exact same problems every episode..nbsp; but i love seeing home renovations and dream of the day I own a house..nbsp; rather then live in my moms basement.. Granted, its only been a month and nobody has gone crazy yet

Oooooh me too!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options

imagelawjjg522:
    love it or list it.  Those two way over act and always run into the exact same problems every episode..  but i love seeing home renovations and dream of the day I own a house..  rather then live in my moms basement.. (Granted, its only been a month and nobody has gone crazy yet)

Oh yeah I should add HGTV just in general. It always seems to be on in the back ground at home during the day! 

image image
  • Options

The Bachelor/Bachelorette. I tell myself every season that I am not going to watch but always end up doing so especially since Brad's season I've really liked all the people that have follow him up. We also watch Wipe Out and for some reason I got sucked into Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars this year.

Every since we've gotten rid of cable I don't watch much TV anymore. I used to be obsessed with the Real Housewives series and pretty much anything on Bravo but don't watch unless were at the in-laws.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    CellisCellis member
    imageaander6:

imagelawjjg522:

Oh yeah I should add HGTV just in general. It always seems to be on in the back ground at home during the day! 

Yes! Me too! 

• Options
    I already posted but then I just read peoples about HGTV. My husband and I watched HGTV and DYI for weeks after Madelyn was born. I would love to do Love it or List it.  I also watch Hoarders. Its so gross but I cant stop watching it. I makes me want to throw out all my stuff.
  • Options
    ObLaDiObLaDi member
    RuPaul's Drag Race.

I'm not embarrassed, though. It's the greatest show ever!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"