Pregnant after 35
Options

2nd tri!

Just a shout out to everyone coming into second tri! Is anyone else starting to feel better yet? I am finally almost over the nausea and getting my appetite back, YAY!! Such a huge relief. I have even had my first big craving, yesterday I wanted a philly cheesesteak sandwhich and peach cobbler! (Didn't get the cobbler but hubby brought me home the cheesesteak!) :) Anyone have any happy stories to share this week? I think this board could use a little lift! Hugs to all the ladies in 1st tri who are feeling icky, and hugs to all the ladies in 3rd tri getting close to your due dates!
Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.

Re: 2nd tri!

• Options
    Yay for pg milestones!!  Congrats for making it out of first tri!!
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options
    Geeps2Geeps2 member

I too am happily into the 2nd trimester.  I am one of the lucky ones that really didn't get morning sickness but can't wait till I can stay awake past 9 pm without feeling like I am going to drop dead of exhaustion.  Would be helpful if it kicks in sooon cause the hubs and I have a wedding to go to this Friday evening.  :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It is cute that you are craving peach cobbler, when your little one is the size of a peach, too!  :)   Glad that you are getting your appetite back.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Options
    Welcome to 2nd Tri Guen!  Glad your nausea is going away.
    TTC since 3/2010. Me 41, DH-49. After 3 years, 6 IUIs and several IVFs we have finally have our beautiful baby girl, born on 11/7/13.

• Options
    Yep! 2nd trimester..... All of a sudden I am HUNGRY. Goodness, time to feed the baby....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats for reaching the first milestone! I'm at 20 weeks in 2nd tri and still haven't managed to get my energy level back. Aside from that, I feel great and the baby bump is now in full effect. I am even going on a girls trip to Palm Springs this weekend and will be rocking the bump in a bikini!

• Options

Congrats for making it to the 2nd tri!!! Enjoy the energy (and the cravings)!

I am looking forward to an ultrasound in a couple of weeks. I haven't seen my little nugget (maybe not so little now) since my 20 week scan. I do get to hear her and how active she is every week during my non-stress test.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me too. Nausea, breast pain, ab cramping and exhaustion just starting to ease up in week 16. I was waiting at week 12 for everything to change but my little nugget wanted to show me who's boss. We're going to find out the sex tomorrow and start telling people. Yay. Glad your feling better. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Franco Paul born 6/4/15 at 39 weeks.  Mila Francesca born 10/19/13 at 37 weeks.  Both born via C-Section after 6 years of fertility treatments, disappointments and losses. Love them!!

• Options
    Yes I'm feeling much better, 12 weeks tomorrow. I haven't had any MS but been very tired and that's gone last few days.
  • Options
    I was feeling so much better and thought the MS was a thing of the past until last night.... Left the restaurant and turned the corner and coughed and that started the MS. Didn't feel as horrible but made a terrible mess. I do have a lot more energy now though!
  • Options
    Into the 2nd trimester and feeling better here too!    No more nausea and not so tired.  I am having sinus problems now though.   Oh well, take the good with the bad, I guess!
    January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

• Options
    Yay me too!!! I have actually noticed that food doesn't taste like metal anymore and that I am able to eat a bit more. Also, my MS is almost all gone!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
  • Options
    GuennieGuennie member
    Good to see you are all doing well! Thanks so much for the well wishes, I appreciate it! Making it to second tri is a huge milestone for many of us, yay!!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    13 weeks yesterday and feeling great. Done three full days out starting with a few pool laps, loads if walking. Yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"