3rd Trimester
Options

Can't Stop Crying

I'm so sick of crying!  I am not normally a crier, but suddenly I cry over everything.  Tonight I cried because the restaurant my husband wanted to go to was too hot for me to stay  and then cried again later because I didn't know what I wanted to eat for dinner. 

These hormones are killing me!! Ok vent over

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can't Stop Crying

• Options
    The new Coke ad with the random acts of kindness made me cry.  Happy tears, of course, but still.  I don't cry over stuff like that. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I've cried over the same thing....and I always get frustrated when my tatse buds don't tell me what they want......and of course I cry when I get frustrated so it's all downhill from there!! We're almost there though! :-))
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I cried the other day when DH friend asked him if he wanted to go to the pool.

I just wanted to spend time with my husband- and work on the house. 3 more weeks!!

• Options
    imagetiaras09:
    I've cried over the same thing....and I always get frustrated when my tatse buds don't tell me what they want......and of course I cry when I get frustrated so it's all downhill from there!! We're almost there though! :

PP hormones are just as bad.
  • Options
    NOV04NOV04 member
    imageordinary1:
    imagetiaras09:

This!

If not worse!
  • Options
    oh my goodness. my dog started whining today and i woke up early to take him to pee then i started crying -_- i also get frustrated when i dont know what to eat or to cook my SO LOL. IT'S SO OVERWHELMING IT MAKES ME CRY!! haha
  • Options
    I started crying this morning because the coffee shops computer was down. I had a horrible night with no sleep, had to work early and have a long day, and I really just wanted a pick me up before work!
  • Options
    feel free to cry away the hormones make you feel crazy at times
  • Options

Pocahontas. The scene where the boat is being thrashed about in the storm... before the lad fell into the water.

Okay, Disney cartoons in general.

"What are you having?" "Well the radiologist says its a healthy little human baby. I'm a little disappointed, because I really wanted a puppy." LOL
  • Options
    imageNOV04:
    imageordinary1:
    imagetiaras09:

This!

If not worse!

Way worse!!
  • Options
    imageNOV04:
    imageordinary1:
    imagetiaras09:

This!

If not worse!

In the infant care class I went to they said pregnancy hormones are way more stable than pp hormones...
  • Options
    oh dear if this is stable than I think we are all in trouble!!! At least we are going through this together right?
  • Options
    I'm not much of a crier, I cried a few times during all of my pg's (my first being the worst emotionally).  This last pg is the worst I've cried pp (delivered 5/13) and the crying was INSANE for the first 2w, I cried over everything.  I'll be 3w pp on Monday and for the last week it's finally started to even out and I'm a bit less emotional.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Options

I hope you are feeling better!

I've been so sad today. I cried on and off all day. I felt crazy and awful. I never really felt this emotional the whole time I've been pregnant. I'm worried its not healthy for the baby too.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"