Parenting
Options

Saturday Spam!

Re: Saturday Spam!

• Options
    Enjoying my weekend without DS or DW. So much time!!!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageM&MHaveMyHeart:
    So I got an email today that my federal student loans are being transferred to Great Lakes servicing. Anyone have experience with them? I accidentally googled them found a bunch of complaints. I'm scared.

I have no idea. I submitted my FASFA paperwork. Then decided to wait another few months to go back to school.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    suv75suv75 member
    imagebearsbearsbears:
    B has napped 5 hours, but has had an amazing day when she's been up.nbsp; Grandma's here, so B is full of beans and being silly.nbsp; She went to the pool for the first time and LOVED it.nbsp; She kept on getting her face underwater and it didn't phase her at all, which worries me a little bit...

Your kid naps 5 hours?
  • Options

I have doughnuts! They are delicious!

I also got the beginnings of Father's Day presents purchased. I'm taking the kids to a paint your ceramics place and doing hand print coffee cups.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DH is pissing me off. I have asked him 20 times over the last 2 days to build me a deck for Pokemon TCG. He keeps ignoring me. He wants to do things with me, but then he doesn't help me at all.
  • Options
    imageLuckyDad:

Hey, me too! But ya know, H instead of W and D instead of S.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Hi. I need a coffee. Is it too early to have a coffee with Baileys?
  • Options

imagegimmietimmies:

Never too early for that.

• Options
    My son went swimming for the first time today... It was really cute and he had fun!

He still cries like crazy in the bath tub though : .
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemissyishere:
    imageLuckyDad:
    Hey, me too! But ya know, H instead of W and D instead of S.

LOL. I thought you had two kids in your house? Or is SD only there sometimes?

I haven't gotten much done yet today. I need to step it up I think.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:

imagegimmietimmies:

Brewing in 5....4....3...2....1

There are nasty clouds staring at me. And I got a new phone today. And so did my dad. He's still trying to make calls on it and I'm giving him such a hard time. I video messaged him and he told me to knock it off.

Had a busy day. Also spent waaaaaay too much time on CSFTL. But I like it.

• Options
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:

imagegimmietimmies:

Brewing in 5....4....3...2....1

There are nasty clouds staring at me. And I got a new phone today. And so did my dad. He's still trying to make calls on it and I'm giving him such a hard time. I video messaged him and he told me to knock it off.

Had a busy day. Also spent waaaaaay too much time on CSFTL. But I like it.

LOL! Nice!

DH finally made my deck for Pokemon TCG. Now I gets to be all nerdy and shiz while I sucks at Pokemon.

• Options

imagekfrix13:
    I'm watching a Duke's Mayonaise commercial and they showed a delicious looking cake. Yum, cake.

I've seen those commercials.  Mayonnaise in cake sounds so nasty. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagekfrix13:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    Someone just called their kid "a little sh!t" on FB. Ooooooook,
    I mean, I've thought it before but the idea of saying outloud or even writing it is very gross.

I think so too.  I prefer little monster, even though that's not really nice either. 

• Options

imageM&MHaveMyHeart:
    Our house has been for sale for a little over 2 months now. I feel like it'll never sell. I know that's irrational but I'm just a debbie downer. Lol

That doesn't really sound like that long to me.  I hope it sells for you soon. 

• Options
    I really need to be in bed because DD will be waking up bright and early I am sure but I hate going to bed because I always toss and turn and can't shut my brain off.  
  • Options

imagekfrix13:
    I have a headache. Damn AF.

Arrghhhh!  Me too.  Yuck.  I hate it!

• Options
    Wasting space spamming it up trying to hit bronze, so lame lol
  • Options
    imageLuckie519:

imagekfrix13:
    I have a headache. Damn AF.

Arrghhhh!  Me too.  Yuck.  I hate it!

Me 3, this is like the never ending headache.
  • Options

lol, nana sucking pokemon.

Now my mom can't figure out her phone. This  is too funny.

• Options

imageNana_Osaki06:
    Cade let us sleep in till 11. Ein didn't pee her crate either.

Nice! I don't think DD has ever slept till 11 in her whole life. 

• Options
    Quiet kids is never a good thing. Shiit.
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:

Did I show you a pic of my new favorite Pokemon? He's awesome and I wish there was a deck that I could play him in.

• Options
    I need to watch season two of the walking dead nao.
  • Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:

Did I show you a pic of my new favorite Pokemon? He's awesome and I wish there was a deck that I could play him in.

Show me. I'd show you something in return, but no idea what I can flash you in return.

<____________mind in the gutter

• Options
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:

Show me. I'd show you something in return, but no idea what I can flash you in return.

<____________mind in the gutter

https://24.media.tumblr.com/6ec08520825e74f597d4f96215d1069a/tumblr_mlf1tc9RuA1qlh7rxo1_500.gif

Stoutland aka Awesome mustache dog!

• Options

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

• Options

Cute Pokemon!

Urgh, they are whining and wrestling. Time to break up the madness.

• Options
    imagegimmietimmies:

Cute Pokemon!

Lots of them are cute. I'm wondering what in the next set will end up being my favorite!

• Options
    imagekiraliz2:
    LD I thought we were going to get some drunk bumping? Where you be?
    yeah dude. the last time we did drunk bumping we pulled a 1000 post thread. Are you in?
  • Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:

Cute Pokemon!

Lots of them are cute. I'm wondering what in the next set will end up being my favorite!

I'm so behind on Pokemon. L used to have a million cards, but lost interest and gave them away.

<___ out of touch

• Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:

Cute Pokemon!

I'm so behind on Pokemon. L used to have a million cards, but lost interest and gave them away.

<___ out of touch

• Options
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:

Cute Pokemon!

<___ out of touch

I still have all mt cards and old decks in the garage. I started playing when they first came out. So, they are worth nothing. lol.

• Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:

Cute Pokemon!

<___ out of touch

I still have all mt cards and old decks in the garage. I started playing when they first came out. So, they are worth nothing. lol.

That's so sad. DH has loads of comics that got moisture in them (no mold though) when our basement flooded. Crushed.
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:

Cute Pokemon!

<___ out of touch

That's so sad. DH has loads of comics that got moisture in them (no mold though) when our basement flooded. Crushed.

Yeah, mine are just worth nothing because they are unplayable.

• Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imagegimmietimmies:

Cute Pokemon!

<___ out of touch

Yeah, mine are just worth nothing because they are unplayable.

what makes a card unplayable?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"