March 2012 Moms

It is hard to be a toddler!

2 days ago dd fell and landed on the corner of a low book case on her eye, yesterday she scraped up her face throwing a tantrum, today she fell over a chair and busted her lip! Good thing I wasn't planning on having any photos taken soon. I think daycare is starting to think I'm upset about it but she is just as clumsy at home! Hopefully she gains some better balance quickly.
image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: It is hard to be a toddler!

• Agreed! DS wasn't listening when I just told him to sit down on the couch. He was trying to show off and went head first onto the hardwood floor.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • ZimgerZimger member

Yeah...Liam has had some bump or scrape lately.  He just learned to run about a week ago...problem is he has trouble stopping.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrs MoJoRisin:
    Agreed! DS wasn't listening when I just told him to sit down on the couch. He was trying to show off and went head first onto the hardwood floor.

Ahh DS regularly runs on the couch when I'm distracted. Drives me nuts!
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • imageZimger:
    Yeah...Liam has had some bump or scrape lately.nbsp; He just learned to run about a week ago...problem is he has trouble stopping.

Dd never walks all the way to her destination. She does an uncontrolled forward fall for the last couple steps. It has caused many bumps!
    image image

• My son isn't very clumsy at all but we still wound up with this (two days before school pictures). No toddler is exempt!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageeyenigh:
    My son isn't very clumsy at all but we still wound up with this two days before school pictures. No toddler is exempt!imagenbsp;nbsp;

Whoa!!! Poor baby!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageeyenigh:
    My son isn't very clumsy at all but we still wound up with this two days before school pictures. No toddler is exempt!imagenbsp;nbsp;

Owie!!
    image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"