Cloth Diapering

Accessories!

I'm looking into getting into CDing and have been doing research on diapers but haven't really come up with much for the accessories needed other than diaper cream, butt spray, and wet bag. I feel like I am still not getting all the things I'll need. 

Please tell me! I also will be looking forward to types of brands that you use.

Thank you :) 

Re: Accessories!

• snappis (if using prefolds), wipe warmer (I like it more than a spray, my son hates cold wipes), wipes, wetbags and/or pail liners, diaper cream (I use CJ's and Grandma El's), coconut oil (I use this as a cream and in my wipes solution), diaper sprayer, and bac out.

Thats all I can think of.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • KesshoKessho member
    Is coconut oil as good or better as a diaper cream? Or do i need to mix it with diaper cream? I already have quite a bit of it and if I can get another use of it that would be great. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKessho:
    Is coconut oil as good or better as a diaper cream? Or do i need to mix it with diaper cream? I already have quite a bit of it and if I can get another use of it that would be great.nbsp;

Quite a few ladies on this board use coconut oil as their diaper cream. Many also make a solution for cleaning bums and use coconut oil as an ingredient. I just use water in a spray bottle and Grandma El's and Grovia Magic Stick.

I like Planet Wise large hanging bags. I have two in rotation. I would also get two smaller ones for your diaper bag. I don't remember if you mentioned cloth wipes. Disposable liners are nice to have around so that you can put serious diaper cream on lo if he gets a rash. I like Apple Cheeks' liners. Oh, I don't use a wipe warmer. Room temperature water doesn't bother my baby. I would see if it bothers your baby before you add an extra step to cloth diapering.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Everything already mentioned plus CD safe detergent. I currently use Rock n Green but might switch to powdered tide, it seems quite popular.

imageimage

image           image

• imageNana_Osaki06:
    snappis if using prefolds, wipe warmer I like it more than a spray, my son hates cold wipes, wipes, wetbags and/or pail liners, diaper cream I use CJ's and Grandma El's, coconut oil I use this as a cream and in my wipes solution, diaper sprayer, and bac out.Thats all I can think of.

I liked the Boingo fasteners better than the snappis when I was fastening my prefolds. I liked that I could adjust each side of the prefold independently when I needed to.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"