December 2013 Moms
Options

Headache?

So I have horrible headaches everyday from when I get up to when I go to sleep. I've tried everything to get them to go away. I drink more water, eat more, take Tylenol. Nothing helps. Is this normal during pregnancy or am I maybe lacking certain nutrients? Also, tips and tricks to help headaches?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Headache?

• Options
    Pepsi baby
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks I guess I was just a little too concerned about the caffeine

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Leelo4Leelo4 member

I've been getting some bad ones lately too!  I know hormones play a big roll. I am concerned about too much caffeine as well and I'm also trying to avoid  Tylenol while I'm still in the 1st trimester.   I'm trying to do neck stretches, naps and getting away from the computer screen at work as much as possible.

I may have to break down and take a tylenol if they keep coming back though.

Good luck! 

• Options
    I've noticed showers really help letting the water run over your head. Or a hot wet washcloth.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Kjone88Kjone88 member
    Cold washcloth over your eyes and just lay down. I get migraines even while not pregnant and mine have been worse since becoming pregnant bc of hormones. If you really can't get any relief I would talk to your doctor. My doctor gave me something that I can take when they get so bad I can't function and it's really helped me!
  • Options
    I just feel bad because I already take zofran and Pepcid ac I don't want to over do all the medications : I will definatly check with my doctor though and see what he says. My only problem is I had to move my next appt. to June 20th so it's still 3 weeks away. I guess I'll just have to give them a call and see what they say.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Unfortunately it could just be your pregnancy thing ... I get them a lot, woke up with one this morning in fact yay! But not everyday, that stinks! I find that putting an icepack on the back of my neck and on the top of my head helps a lot. I was prone to headaches prepregnancy and I read they could intensify during if you're already prone to them. Hope they start going away soon for you!
  • Options
    Try Tiger Balm...every time I have a headache...it helps!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"