Late Term and Child Loss

TTCAL CheckIn

Hello Ladies,

Welcome to Friday TTCAL CheckIn!

I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?

QOTW: What are som ways you keep relaxed and focused during the TTCAL process?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: TTCAL CheckIn

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey? Cycle 4 CD 15

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? No.

QOTW: What are some ways you keep relaxed and focused during the TTCAL process? Last night we had a talk about how stressed out we are and how TTC has added another level of stress. So next month we are going to start charting, to take out the guess work and stress. Just trying to get through this cycle. Its amazing how overwhelming TTC can be. It was so quick with Elsie, we never had to actually work at it. DH is still not feeling as much of the stress as I do, since I am always looking for signs! He is good at reminding me to just enjoy the moment.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Will this be our week to make it happen? Also, I have had two friends lose loved ones this week. So I have been thinking about them a lot. 
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey? CD 13....hopfully Oing this weekend

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? nope

QOTW: What are som ways you keep relaxed and focused during the TTCAL process? the bump, haha. Try to stay distracted and busy

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Just wanting to be pregnant. I'm hopful this cycle...I just want O to happen so I can move into the 2ww.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Loading the player...
  • Where are you in your TTCAL journey? Cycle 1, CD 15.  Just waiting to O.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?  Nope

QOTW: What are som ways you keep relaxed and focused during the TTCAL process? Keeping busy at work helps.  It seems like time is flying these days, but I might not be saying that once I'm in the 2WW waiting to test.  DH and I try to walk for an hour every day, and I'm just trying to stay as healthy as I can - eat well, exercise, etc.   I'd love to hear what others are doing to stay relaxed!

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I've been in a really good place mentally lately (well, as good as I can possibly be).  I'm still sad and I still cry pretty much everyday, but the pain isn't as raw as it used to be.  I'm hopeful about TTC, but also scared to death of experiencing another loss.  I guess I'm just on an "up" part of the rollercoaster and I'm just waiting to go down again (because I know it's bound to happen),
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Where are you in your TTCAL journey?  This is our first cycle trying again.  I am 6DPO.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?  No, I see my RE again in July but I am hoping I'll have a reason to go back in before that.

QOTW: What are som ways you keep relaxed and focused during the TTCAL process?  I don't really have any.  This 2WW is going by pretty quickly since I am training on a new job this week so I haven't really had a lot of time to sit around and think about it.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Just excited that I Od.  I am sure I did last month since I had my first PP period, but I didn't start temping soon enough so I didn't catch it.  So two months in a row makes me very happy. 
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"