December 2013 Moms

Anyone find out sex at 13 weeks??

We were told were having a baby GIRL at last ultrasound at 13 weeks. Super excited!!! Just wondering if anyone else has found out that early?? I sure hope it's a girl!!!. Go back in two weeks for confirmation.

Re: Anyone find out sex at 13 weeks??

• At my NT scan, the ultrasound tech said the umbilical cord was between my baby's legs. Lame. I want to know ASAP!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • swib4eswib4e member
    I was told at my NT scan at 13w2d that it was a girl :)  I go back in two weeks , so we will see if things have changed . I'm not buying any pink just yet ! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I was told I am having a boy! : it looks pretty promising! Haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are going today!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had the materniT21 test and found it is a boy. The Dr said it is never wrong. I'd be skeptical at 13 weeks of an ultrasound.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKKDRAGONFLY:
    I had the materniT21 test and found it is a boy. The Dr said it is never wrong. I'd be skeptical at 13 weeks of an ultrasound.
    my mom is doing my ultrasound and she's been doing this for 25 years. In those 25 years she has never been wrong guessing the sex at this point so I think I will be ok.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At 13 weeks the genitalia basically look  the same.  Unless you have a VERY knowledgable dr, I wouldn't trust anything at this point...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I found out at 13w6d w DD. the tech aaid she wouldn't tell me unless she was 100percent sure. I didn't go crazy buying pink until after the anatomy scan.
  • I'm finding out at 13w4d. The private clinic I'm gong to says they have been correct 100% of the time at determining gender at 13 weeks 

DS #1 born 12.3.13
    BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagejoshandpanda:
    At 13 weeks the genitalia basically look nbsp;the same. Unless you have a VERY knowledgable dr, I wouldn't trust anything at this point...

We won't know until July 15th.

Our us tech told me before she started that this was a to check on the baby, not figure out the sex. I told her I understood and wasn't even going to ask, then she apologized. Apparently the lady before me made a big stink that she couldn't find out the sex.
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • Oh gosh, I hope we get to find out at our 14 week appointment next Friday.  Think I know, but would like confirmation.  If correct,this will prevent my mother from going nuts buying pink everything.
  • imageMrsQueale:
    imagejoshandpanda:
    At 13 weeks the genitalia basically look nbsp;the same. Unless you have a VERY knowledgable dr, I wouldn't trust anything at this point...

We won't know until July 15th.

Our us tech told me before she started that this was a to check on the baby, not figure out the sex. I told her I understood and wasn't even going to ask, then she apologized. Apparently the lady before me made a big stink that she couldn't find out the sex.

Same for me, I just feel that is so long away!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"