Cleveland Babies

Good OBGYN on Westside

Hi,

I'm pregnant with our first (and super excited). I'm wondering if anybody can suggest a good obgyn on the west side. My insurance won't let me stay at UH. I'm thinking St. Johns or Fairview...just looking for some input.

Thanks!

imageimage

Re: Good OBGYN on Westside

• We chose Dr. Jeffrey Christian in Westlake. He delivers at Fairview and had a wonderful experience with him. He's very into diet and exercise opposed to writing you an rx for something. This is what we were looking for in a ob though. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dr. Ekman at Lakewood hospital is amazing! She delivers out at Fairview which is where I am planning to go. My friend has had two babies in a little over a year, both delivered by Dr.ekman so I decided to give her a try when we first started thinking about trying. I'm glad I did, she's great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks to you both! I ended up going with Dr. Ekman because I had heard from somebody else that she was good. I have my first appoitment with her later this month.

imageimage

• Good luck! I love her so hopefully you will have a good experience as well. Sometimes I end up waiting for a while to see her so be prepared. It's worth it though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"