Toddlers: 24 Months+

XP: Mattress for PBK Kendall twin bed?

I am on hospital bedrest and have to buy DS a mattress for his new bed without seeing/feeling it. Any recs for a twin mattress for a 3 yr old? The bed has slats and says it does not need a boxspring. Thanks!

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

Re: XP: Mattress for PBK Kendall twin bed?

• My dd has the catalina twin bed and I got the mattress from pottery barn kids as well. I think it's actually a Simmons or sealy, but I figured if its from there it would be decent. I really like it! I also did not get the box spring and I think it was fairly priced otherwise I would have gone to a furniture store. But I thought hey were already ordering the bed so why not. I would recommend it. It feels comfortable and durable.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks - that is probably what we'll do too then :)

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• Loading the player...
  • marleycmarleyc member
    imagejebrmbbeb:

My dd has the catalina twin bed and I got the mattress from pottery barn kids as well. I think it's actually a Simmons or sealy, but I figured if its from there it would be decent. I really like it! I also did not get the box spring and I think it was fairly priced otherwise I would have gone to a furniture store. But I thought hey were already ordering the bed so why not. I would recommend it. It feels comfortable and durable.

We got the PB one too.  We really like it.  We did some comparison shopping and the PB one was a pretty good deal. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have the Catalina bed as well with an Ikea mattress on it. It was 200 for the twin mattress we bought, but were big lovers of ikea mattresses so its worth it to us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"