September 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC Spinoff

So, after I realized just how much I was being affected by my mental image of myself I texted DH. We've now removed batteries from the scale so I won't be tempted to "see how huge I am now" 

Until I vocalized it this morning I didn't really catch exactly how much I was letting myself down again...  

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
imageimage

Re: FFFC Spinoff

• Options
    Good for you keep the batteries out of it til you can have a healthy relationship with the scale. I personally think you look great every hdbd.
  • Options
    I know how you feel. I try my best to not look in the mirror how big I've gotten because I've always had problems with my weight and being this big is killing me! I just keep reminding myself that there's a little baby in my belly and it's all for her.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!! Try to enjoy your pregnancy, it'll be over before you know it! I missed being pg after I had DS...
  • Options
    Good call. I think that's a healthy move. Just leave the weighing and tracking of it to your doctor. The doctor will let you know if there is something to be concerned about.
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Options
    imageravenclaw1:
    Good call. I think that's a healthy move. Just leave the weighing and tracking of it to your doctor. The doctor will let you know if there is something to be concerned about.

This exactly. Way to go for taking care of yourself and I think you look great!
  • Options
    Good for you!! and I feel ya. It's been super hard to gain this time around.. Well not hard to actually do it, just hard mentally. We don't even have a scale, I've had weight issues for ever.. I will say it's better day to day not knowing, but I actually get like actual anxiety before dr appts. I think I'm going to just go on the scale backwards. But like everyone said, we're making babies, that's what's important. The weight can be worried about later for sure!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Good for you! I'm sorry it's a hard time and I really can relate, but I know you're going to get through it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"