1st Trimester

an apology

I had to make a new name because the other way banned. I don't know what happened with my other post either. I would like to say sorry for being ignorant on the subject of C-sections. I understand that its was silly to suggest I should get major surgery for a specific date. See specific it was just a phone error yeah it was funny-ish. I'll continue posting here without breaking the rules of the site. If someone could link me to them that would be great ty.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: an apology

• imagejanuaryfamily2:
    I had to make a new name because the other way banned. I don't know what happened with my other post either. I would like to say sorry for being ignorant on the subject of C-sections. I understand that its was silly to suggest I should get major surgery for a specific date. See specific it was just a phone error yeah it was funny-ish. I'll continue posting here without breaking the rules of the site. If someone could link me to them that would be great ty.

Uhmm, I think you have a much more important apology to make.... 

Edit: I just saw your post in the other thread.  You need to GTFO. 

Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• imageVCGolfNYC:

imagejanuaryfamily2:

Negative. She was a total *** for no reason.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So you are saying sorry for being ignorant about C-sections? You actually need to be telling Wash that you are sorry.

You don't bring up a persons child in the manner you did.

• imagejanuaryfamily2:
    imageVCGolfNYC:

imagejanuaryfamily2:

Seriously? You need to just GTFO.

• jmb527jmb527 member
    imagejanuaryfamily2:
    imageVCGolfNYC:

imagejanuaryfamily2:

just stop. go away and GBCB already. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Some apology. Fluck off!
  • imagejmb527:
    imagejanuaryfamily2:
    imageVCGolfNYC:

imagejanuaryfamily2:

I will go away but I'll be back tomorrow or so. Night!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is better than Jerry Springer...
    image image BabyFruit Ticker First Jelly Bean EDD Jan 26 2014 - 1 day before MY birthday!
  • imagejanuaryfamily2:
    imageVCGolfNYC:

imagejanuaryfamily2:

Sorry, but you've shat in your own bed here and now you get to lay in it. Insulting a well known, helpful and knowledgable poster and then insulting her unborn child is not easily forgotten. Add to this that you refuse to apologize when it's obvious you were wrong on all levels. Sorry, nope, you are not welcome here.

Thebump doesn't forget royal f.uck ups like this and I doubt very seriously that this is the place for you. Try BabyGaga or Babycenter or somewhere where you can hide your crazy a little better.

You've screwed the pooch, honey. Time to ship off for other websites. Your reputation is FUBAR. Bye now!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imagejanuaryfamily2:
    imagejmb527:
    imagejanuaryfamily2:
    imageVCGolfNYC:

imagejanuaryfamily2:

I sea you aren't understanding pacifically what we are saying. GTFO and don't come back.

No one wants you here.

• imagejanuaryfamily2:
    imagejmb527:
    imagejanuaryfamily2:
    imageVCGolfNYC:

imagejanuaryfamily2:

Don't bother coming back.  You won't be missed after that douchey comment you made to Washington.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• To January, From everyone, ever:

(See what I did there?? It's my fun way of tell you to ef off!) 

• imageELauren88:
    To January, From everyone, ever:imagenbsp;See what I did there?? It's my fun way of tell you to ef off!nbsp;

I love this monsters inc. gif so much!! It's perfect! Bravo!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• No one is going to forget what you said, and it was a real f'ucked up and biitchy thing to say. What in the actual f'uck is wrong with you?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • even though i didn't see what she originally posted...she apologized and if it wasn't good enough for those who did read her original thread, just leave it alone. i love how everyone has to let their little monsters out and literally rip this person apart. aren't we supposed to teach our kids to STOP internet bullying? yet here is a thread of moms and moms to be doing that exact thing. it's really sad. no matter what she said originally...be the bigger person people. lord.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Dang it! I stay off the bump for one freakin day and I miss everything!!! Don't yall just hate that! lol
  • imagebellaitalia603:
    even though i didn't see what she originally posted...she apologized and if it wasn't good enough for those who did read her original thread, just leave it alone. i love how everyone has to let their little monsters out and literally rip this person apart. aren't we supposed to teach our kids to STOP internet bullying? yet here is a thread of moms and moms to be doing that exact thing. it's really sad. no matter what she said originally...be the bigger person people. lord.

You don't even know what you are talking about. No, she did not apologize and to be honest I do not have to leave it alone or get over it.

• imagejanuaryfamily2:
    I had to make a new name because the other way banned. I don't know what happened with my other post either. I would like to say sorry for being ignorant on the subject of Csections. I understand that its was silly to suggest I should get major surgery for a specific date. See specific it was just a phone error yeah it was funnyish. I'll continue posting here without breaking the rules of the site. If someone could link me to them that would be great ty.

Add ban dodging to the list of offenses.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Damn I always miss the crazy while its still in play!! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • imagebellaitalia603:
    even though i didn't see what she originally posted...she apologized and if it wasn't good enough for those who did read her original thread, just leave it alone. i love how everyone has to let their little monsters out and literally rip this person apart. aren't we supposed to teach our kids to STOP internet bullying? yet here is a thread of moms and moms to be doing that exact thing. it's really sad. no matter what she said originally...be the bigger person people. lord.

Dude, if you didn't see it then why are you talking?! Flipping know what you are talking about before you go putting your foot in the giant mound of poop that the OP put herself into. She called someone's unborn kid a cu.nt!!! Do you really want to advocate for someone like this?

I know you say you want to "stand up to bullying" and all that, but what this poster said was far more bullyish than anything WQ said or anyone else.

Get your facts straight before you go white knighting and make yourself look like a giant ignorant turd. She apologized for violating TOS but actively refused to apologize for the name calling and bringing WQ's unborn kid into it. Really, bellaitalia, you want to stick up for this kind of poster blindly?

Picking up on someone with good character is not your strong suit is it?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Lol, before we start being real hateful, lets learn how to spell ladies!!
  • imageCashingn2:
    imageMommyAmes2:
    imagejanuaryfamily2:
    imagejmb527:
    imagejanuaryfamily2:
    imageVCGolfNYC:

imagejanuaryfamily2:

I sea you aren't understanding pacifically what we are saying. GTFO and don't come back.

No one wants you here.

I'm glad I have good bladder control bc I laughed too hard at this

Lol, before we get to hateful, lets learn how to spell ladies!!!
  • imagegoodrichkell:
    Lol, before we start being real hateful, lets learn how to spell ladies!!

Haha! It only adds to te Springer like qualities of these kinds of things...!
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• You were banned for a reason. Not so that you could make a new name.

Wait do you really think your ignorance about a c section is what got you banned...
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • imagemommabmb:
    imagegoodrichkell:
    Lol, before we start being real hateful, lets learn how to spell ladies!!

Haha! It only adds to te Springer like qualities of these kinds of things...!

Especially when both of these responses have spelling errors also.

I assume you are referring to 'sea' and 'pacifically' in one poster's response. If you had seen the original post that this thread refers to, you would know that JanuaryFamily said she wanted to have a baby on a 'pacific' date and then blamed it on autocorrect. It wasn't a mistake in this thread.
  • Oh good. January just intro'd on Feb 2014. ::rolls eyes::
  • imagequidditchcapn1120:
    Oh good. January just intro'd on Feb 2014. ::rolls eyes::

Oh joy. Have fun with that one... ::sigh::

• imagequidditchcapn1120:
    Oh good. January just intro'd on Feb 2014. ::rolls eyes::

Oh she decided she was going to let her baby be born in February instead of January? How nice.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"