July 2013 Moms

Moving!

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been posting this week. My husband and I put an offer on a house and it was accepted!!! So I've been holed up at my kitchen table with a calculator crunching numbers nonstop for 5 days... Hope everyone is doing well. I'm 32 weeks today, had an ultrasound on Tuesday and the doc says baby boy is 4.4lbs, measuring 2 weeks ahead, and he has a large head of hair! Explains all the heartburn right?!! What drama have I missed?? Anyone else's little ones come this week? Catch me up!

Re: Moving!

• We just bought a house, closed on May 10th. We moved in last weekend. It was pretty stressful, but so glad we got in before baby arrived. Congrats on the house!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations on the house! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Loading the player...
  • dliz87dliz87 member
    We bought a new house, closed a week ago today, and moved in over the long weekend. So glad we did it now, but it wasn't easy! Congrats on the new place!
  • BkuhmanBkuhman member
    Congrats on the new place!! All of you! :D DH and I will be looking soon after the papers for custody are finalized!!! So excited!!
  • Congrats on the house that is so exciting!! Any idea when you can move in yet?

Glad to hear LO is doing well and so awesome he will come out with a head full of hair!! My first daughter was bald til she was 2... Haha!!
  • Congrats on new house!! Very exciting!!!
  • How exciting:)
  • Thanks everyone! We're hoping we can close by the very beginning of July, our csection is scheduled for July 18th so we're on a deadline. Luckily the whole house is move in ready all we need to do is buy a fridge!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"