June 2013 Moms

Tender spot on belly

Has anyone else on here experienced a tender spot, almost bruised feeling on your belly? I have had one to the left of my belly button on and off for weeks and it is super painful today. There is no visible bruise, but that's what it feels like. My chiropractor said it could be that I'm using my abs too much and the muscles are separating. My midwife sad she had the pain but didn't know what it was. She was the youngest in the group, so I'm going to ask another one next week. Google suggested it might be the baby pressing from the inside. Anyone else or am I the only one? Any suggestions for relief?

Re: Tender spot on belly

• I've had the same issue. My doctor said it was the baby, pressing or kicking repeatedly into the same spot. He said it's a bruise, just on the inside.
  • Ow yes I have that right on my belly button it's from the baby kicking that spot over and over
  • Loading the player...
  • AchaeAchae member
    I had this about a month ago. For me it seemed like it was from pressing on a vein, because i could see my veins there but not anywhere else on my belly. It's gone away though, so it must have been a stretching phase!
  • I've been having that on the right side of my belly button for a whole now. I also feel like my stomach looks like it has a flat spot there. I just took it as another weird body thing from ring pregnant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine is actually a visible bruise it's purple. It hurts but it's doable. The most uncomfortable thing for me is when her legs are up in my ribs or lungs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"