July 2013 Moms
Options

Surprise!

Ok I horrible at being surprised. I think of everything. But this time I think I'm right. My baby shower is tomorrow and I'm the first on both sides to have a baby. We both live away from our families but I really have this feeling that my mom is going to surprise me and come into town tonight to be here for the baby shower. I'm going to feel really dumb if I'm wrong but I swear I'm not. Here's why.
My mom has asked every single time we have talked on the phone how our weather is.

My husband who usually isn't a clean freak told me that the whole entire house needs to be clean. One time he accidentally said "by Friday" giving away that there is something special about Friday.

My husband and my mom both know my work schedule but have asked if I work today and how late I think I will be working.

My mom told me yesterday she has something coming for the baby that should be here by today. Her only clue was its bigger than a bread box.

I am convinced she's coming but I will just let her have her fun and feel like she is surprising me. If she really isn't coming then my mom and my husband are total weirdos. Or maybe that's just me. Eeeek! I'm excited.

Re: Surprise!

• Options
    Sounds to me like she's coming! So exciting! Have fun with your mom and at your shower!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    That is so exciting!!!  My mom lives far away to, although I know she is not coming.  Just reading your email and feeling your excitment made me realize how cool that is!  Fingers crossed you are right!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope you are right. That sounds awesome. Let us know. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    I knew it!! Except she still managed to surprise me. It wasn't only her but my grandma too! So excited!!
  • Options
    That's really fun! Enjoy your shower and your visitors!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"