March 2013 Moms
Options

Wanted to share cemetery info......

This is where Henry James Nolan is resting easy. Thought you would like to read the history of the place. He's amongst the celebrities, but like my husband says,"Keep Him away from Michael Jackson!" Yes, Michael Jackson is buried there. lol Thank god I still have my kidney's. I almost had to sell one to put him there. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_Lawn_Memorial_Park_(Hollywood_Hills)

Re: Wanted to share cemetery info......

• Options
    Sounds like a lovely resting place for your sweet little boy. Being a California girl I can appreciate your decision to make our beautiful and sunny state his final destination stop here on earth. From the description it sounds like he has some good views and some good company.

Just curious, are you from California or why did you choose this spot? If I recall correctly you are in the Midwest now?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageJenBee74:
    Sounds like a lovely resting place for your sweet little boy. Being a California girl I can appreciate your decision to make our beautiful and sunny state his final destination stop here on earth. From the description it sounds like he has some good views and some good company. Just curious, are you from California or why did you choose this spot? If I recall correctly you are in the Midwest now?

My Dh and I are both from Cali, and all of our family is there. We live in VA, but I wanted him to be what I call home, and where I will rest with him. In addition, I wanted him to be where it is always sunny. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think you picked a very nice place and made sure he will always be somewhere beautiful

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imagemhickey426:
    I think you picked a very nice place and made sure he will always be somewhere beautiful

Thank you 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"