North Carolina Babies
Options

Jacksonville

Anyone near Jacksonville? Looking to chat with someone...this is my first pregnancy! My husband and I are married, but on the young side and were just looking for someone to talk to about parent stuff!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Jacksonville

• Options

Hi my name is Sarah!

I am from the jacksonville area, and I am also pregnant with our first :]! How far along are you? Congratulations!

:]

• Options
    Hey there! I'm Courtney. Also in the Jacksonville area and also pregnant with our first :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello! Names Epi (my nickname 'cause my real name is Esperanza). We're in the Hubert/Jacksonville area and I'm a FTM too!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Sorry I took so long to answer but I live right in the middle of Jacksonville! I will be 10 weeks on Monday :D
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hi im amanda! i live in jacksonville, ive been here over 7 years. i have a 5 year old twin 3 year olds and and i am pregnant with number 4! if theres any questions you have im almost pro at this point lol! feel free to message me anytime :)  good luck!!
  • Options
    I am in Richlands due with baby 6 would love to meet other expecting mommies. I am 12 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"