Breastfeeding

Food and breast milk

I was wondering how long it takes foods to enter the Breast milk and leave? Also caffeine?

Sorry if this has been asked already I didn't see any posts related to it.

Edit to fix typo
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Food and breast milk

• I was told by my lc it takes 4 hours for food, caffine, wine, ect to make it to your milk, but its not full strength, so dont worry about that! Is that what you needed to know?

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• imagekfdecarie:
    I was told by my lc it takes 4 hours for food, caffine, wine, ect to make it to your milk, but its not full strength, so dont worry about that! Is that what you needed to know?

Basically that is what I was curious about. Also how long does caffeine take to leave, I was just wondering so I don't drink coffee and then have a baby who won't sleep because of it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"