1st Trimester

water make anybody else nauseas?

Ugh, it seems every time i drink water im nauseas, and the headaches gee they never seem to go away. Thank god i haven't gotten morning sickness yet,. what makes you ladies nauseas?

Re: water make anybody else nauseas?

• Drinking water sometimes makes me nauseous also. Try sipping rather than gulping. That seems to help.

The sight of leftovers in my fridge make me nauseous.

• KFiori1KFiori1 member
    I am usually ok with water but a friend of mine couldn't stomach plain water for weeks so she did vitamin water and that worked well for her.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup, I've resorted to eating ice.  of course, just about eveythign makes me sick.  Fricking 1st trimester....

EDIT - bump issues

pregnancy due date Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Oh yes, Ill go to take a swig of water because im sooo thirsty (especially being diabetic) and ill gag my brains out!
  • I always drank a lot of water and now plain water is just so unappealing to me.  I haven't been drinking near enough the past few weeks.  I don't like lemon in my water but found putting a little bit of crystal light lemonade powder in my water makes it go down so much better.  I know the aspartame in it is not great but at least I'm able to drink again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ARS25ARS25 member

Yes! Glad I'm not the only one. I usuallly drink a lot of water but have had a hard time getting down lately. I've been trying to drink gatorade because I can't stand crystal light.

• Me too! I try to eat crackers or pretzels with the water to help my stomach.
    Me: 25 DH: 26 First-time Mom EDD 2/2/2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    From May 18, 2013
  • imageARS25:

Yes! Glad I'm not the only one. I usuallly drink a lot of water but have had a hard time getting down lately. I've been trying to drink gatorade because I can't stand crystal light.

I've been having the same issue with water, I also resort to Gatorade

• I think they make a natural crystal light that doesn't contain aspartame :
  • Last week someone recommended a product called True Lime/Lemon/Orange and it really is amazing. That's the only way I've been able to stomach water so far!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Tap water is out of the question, but sometimes ice cold water is ok. Hot water is the easiest to drink though -- weird as that is!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"