August 2013 Moms
Options

Funny Rant (NBR)

I graduated with my MBA earlier this month and DH has been super cute about wanting to order some of my professional graduation photos to hang with my degree in a nice frame in our office.

I finally get a letter in the mail on Tuesday with the proofs of my graduation photos.  And while I knew that pregnancy had changed my body - this wasn't quite what I was expecting.

I present to you - my graduation proofs:

I just got off the phone with the GradImages people and they weren't able to find me.  Now I need to dig through my commencement booklet to see what this dude's name is so that hopefully they can find me after him (this is the guy I was sitting next to, but I have no idea who he is!).

**Note: the photos have my name & address on them.  Just not my pix!

I just thought it was funny Stick out tongue If you've seen my pix you know I'm quite the polar opposite. haha.

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
My baby is ONE!!

Re: Funny Rant (NBR)

• Options
    HA!  Gotta love those grad pic people.  I swear with my last one they weren't even paying attention...I was looking way off to the left at something else.  Needless to say there were none ordered.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    wow, pregnancy has gotten to you! the mask of pregnancy and the whole shebang!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Beautiful pictures! Ha sorry that totally sucks. I wonder if that guy got yours. His family is probably just as concerned at how he is pregnant in his pics!
    Tara
  • Options

Wow, you look much different than I expected lmao!!!!

I am waiting for my graduation proofs, too. LOL, I wonder what I will look like.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    Man photoshop these days is amazing! Wink That's pretty ridiculously hilarious IMO. Hopefully things get sorted out. 
    imageimage
    Anniversary

• Options

Oh my gosh - that is too funny!!

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Options

Whoops! 

I had the same thing happen when I graduated with my Masters. I was so disappointed.  

DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

What a bummer, but what a hilarious find when you opened that envelope! 

I think you're a couple of weeks ahead of me, and I like this board because I'm at the end of the month so most of you encounter things before I will. However, if I turn into a man of a different race at some point, I really think one of you should have said something..... LOL 

Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• Options
    imagemommabmb:

What a bummer, but what a hilarious find when you opened that envelope! 

I think you're a couple of weeks ahead of me, and I like this board because I'm at the end of the month so most of you encounter things before I will. However, if I turn into a man of a different race at some point, I really think one of you should have said something..... LOL 

Seriously laughing out loud!!! bahahahaha.

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options

Sweetie...you're not supposed to out yourself as a troll ;-)

Wait wait wait, I have another one. See, we really don't know who is on the other side of the screen. We think it's an adorable pregnant lady and now we know. :-)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Sascha3Sascha3 member
    Hahahaha!!!!!

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Options
    This made me laugh. I did have to go back and read it again cause he was not at all what I was expecting to see!!
    Ahahahhaha
  • Options
    Hahahahaha
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    I'm sitting in my backyard laughing my azz off at this. My neighbors probably think I'm nuts in addition to being a redneck, lol. [I swear, clean your guns ONE time on the back deck and they'll never look at you the same again!]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    They reversed the order of ours. My entire college graduation had the wrong images. they had to resend everything 
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"