Trying to Get Pregnant

Late Nighters?

Who's up? Whatcha doin'?

Re: Late Nighters?

• krdesikrdesi member
    I'm up. Just watching tv. Nothing exciting.

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• HisLovfHisLovf member
    Watching tv and catching up on stuff here.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 031414d1_zps227fd907.jpg photo SilverPoster_zpsec3507ce.jpg
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Peanut 07/05/07 CP @ 4w3d photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Sweet Pea 04/21/08 @ 7wks
    The Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • krdesikrdesi member

imagebunnyfungo:
    I'm up. Just watching some tv. I just checked out chat but I was all alone lol

I was just there as well...alone. Haha

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Great minds think alike! I'm watching tv, catching up here, and went to chat but was alone so I left. :P

• I'm up. Just got done watching the new Bridezillas. Now I'm laying in bed, checking Facebook and stuff before I call it a night...
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• imageCMSullivan326:
    I'm up. Just got done watching the new Bridezillas. Now I'm laying in bed, checking Facebook and stuff before I call it a night...

CM!! I feel like I don't see you around much these days..

• Just on my phone, watching dh play video games. I really need to go shower and get to bed but am not feeling any motivation right now to get off the couch.
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• It's only 10 in Washington, so I'm just checking in. DH works at a nursing home and Tomorrow morning we're bringing the residents to walk in a local parade. It's always so awkward helping at DH's work functions but oh well. Point is I'm going to bed soon!
    TTC #1 since Sept. 2012
    Me: 28, DH: 31
    DH: Diagnosed low-T and low sperm count, put on Clomid
    BFP: 10.2013

Emerson born 6.22.14

• Can't sleep so I'm surfing the web on my iPad. I probably should try again. 
  • imageHatchetFace:
    I'm here! I'm doing word searches on my phone while DH sleeps. We have a tornado watch until 4 a.m. DH has a migraine so I'm really hoping the weather radio doesn't go crazy all night. I won't risk shutting it off. I gave him some Benedryl and Tylenol since it was too late for his migraine medicine, so hopefully he sleeps right through the storms.

Can he take Excedrin?? Only thing OTC that helps mine (usually taken with some caffeine.....Mt Dew)

• I'm up! DH and I got home from a baseball game about an hour ago, but I was wired and didn't want to go to bed yet. Now I'm watching Hoarders reruns and contemplating whether or not to clean my house, haha!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageshort_meli:

imageCMSullivan326:
    I'm up. Just got done watching the new Bridezillas. Now I'm laying in bed, checking Facebook and stuff before I call it a night...

CM!! I feel like I don't see you around much these days..

Yeah, I backed off of posting....I mostly lurk now when I come around :]
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    No longer TTC

• Buuuuurp
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    No longer TTC

• imageClarinet35:
    I'm up! DH and I got home from a baseball game about an hour ago, but I was wired and didn't want to go to bed yet. Now I'm watching Hoarders reruns and contemplating whether or not to clean my house, haha!

Really? I watch hoarders and feel like I don't need to clean my house anymore. Though, I do tend to get rid of an item or two after watching the show...
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• imageHatchetFace:
    imageshort_meli:

imageHatchetFace:
    I'm here! I'm doing word searches on my phone while DH sleeps. We have a tornado watch until 4 a.m. DH has a migraine so I'm really hoping the weather radio doesn't go crazy all night. I won't risk shutting it off. I gave him some Benedryl and Tylenol since it was too late for his migraine medicine, so hopefully he sleeps right through the storms.

Can he take Excedrin?? Only thing OTC that helps mine (usually taken with some caffeine.....Mt Dew)

Usually he takes Excedrin or Advil migraine pills, but he can't have caffiene this late. He has to be up at 8 for a 13 hour shift tomorrow, so I gave him the Benedryl to knock him out. It worked.

Ahh.. gotcha. I gave up soda a while ago and a few months into it got a migraine so I took some Exedrin......... I couldn't sleep for shiiit! Now that I'm drinking it (in moderation) I can take Exedrin and the absence of pain helps me sleep and the caffeine doesn't bother me at all.
    Glad he's good to go though :)

• ahh, yes! night owls! so there are more of my kind out there! lol, im just watching tv, and doing some 'bumping!' i really gotta get to bed though, ill be getting up early to go fishing with dh! then a bachelorette party tomorrow! woohoo!
    photo bf6df11a-4a10-4156-814b-c27eee7e0e89.jpg photo 6e679f21-d3f5-4ab8-bd2c-3c7a839092d8.jpg

• imagedancer7889:
    imageClarinet35:
    I'm up! DH and I got home from a baseball game about an hour ago, but I was wired and didn't want to go to bed yet. Now I'm watching Hoarders reruns and contemplating whether or not to clean my house, haha!

Really? I watch hoarders and feel like I don't need to clean my house anymore. Though, I do tend to get rid of an item or two after watching the show...

I've been there too, but I do confess to having some hoarding tendencies, so when I see the show I think OMG I have to clean up!! Lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm here sitting at work. Glad I'm almost done though, I'm exhausted
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • imagedancer7889:
    imageClarinet35:

That show always makes me clean! Mostly because all the rats and bugs and cat pee and stuff makes me feel all creepy and crawly and cleaning a little bit helps. DH hates that I watch it at all so I love marathons on days when he's at work!

I'm screwing around online right now while DH flips the tv back and forth between ESPN and Pregnant & Dating. He loves to watch the crazy b!tch shows! 

image  image

• I'm up. I haven't been sleeping well. Too much on my mind. I just finished making cupcakes for a friend's birthday party tomorrow. I also made burgers and potato salad. guess I'm the caterer. I've never tried the chat (I figured you had to be invited or something). Sorry, stream of consciousness post...must get more sleep.
    Married June 2012
    DH: 31 Me: 30 dx PCOS 2001
    Surprise BFP 12/8/13 EDD 8/14/14
    Stroke: 3/15/14 dx expressive aphasia: had to relearn how to communicate
    Charlotte Joy Born 8/9/14

• Laying in bed needing to sleep but my body's like NO SLEEP FOR YOU!!

Anniversary

• imagewearebirds:
    Laying in bed needing to sleep but my body's like NO SLEEP FOR YOU!!

Hate when my body does that!
    Love the siggy picture-- your dog is adorbs! Lab?

• I'm here.  Just got done decorating a wedding cake with my bff. We always have a good time.  I won't be here long, it has been a long day and I am exhausted!

image image

Me: 34 Dh: 41, Married: Oct 15th 2011

Me: Deteriorating Ovarian Reserve, Hostile Uterus

Dh: Slow but Healthy Swimmers

Round 1 Clomid 100mg 7/12/2013

BFP 8/2/2013 EDD 4/14/2014

Charlotte Born on 4/23/3014

http://beanagirl01.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (JIIT)

• Looks like I'm last of the late nighters/early morningers...can't sleep, watching the finale of mike and molly and waiting for the zzzquil to kick in.
  • Playing sims. woopitydoo!
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"