December 2012 Moms
Options

Boogie-monster

The Boogie-Monster has moved into our house...the green, goopy kind that live in LO's nose anyway =(

He's been coughing a little bit the last few days & yesterday & today had so many boogers I broke out the bulb-sucker to help him breathe. He's miserable and fussy and I don't know what to do to make him feel better!

Any advice? We have a humidifier set up in his room so he's directly under it during nap-time, regularly cleaning out his nose (despite his very loud objections), offering a bottle every few hours to keep him hydrated, and Tylenol to help with a sore throat (a lingering teething soreness).

Anything else that might help him? No one else in the house is sick so its kind of weird that he's come down with this thing but oh well, its here, so we will deal with it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
image image image

Re: Boogie-monster

• Options
    Have you tried Little Remedies Stuffy Nose kit? Poor lil thing,I hope he feels better soon.

imageimage

• Options
    Set up shop in the bathroom with the door closed. Sit by the shower while it runs super hot to get lots of steam. We like to do that before bed when they have colds to loosen things up in their chest and nose.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Poor guy. Prop his mattress so the junk drains. Good luck. Hope he feels better!
    My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"