July 2013 Moms
Options

WFD??

Not sure if this for a set person to do or not but I'm waiting on my food to finish cooking so I can satisfy my hunger. If this is for a set person, sorry I do not know.

My dinner is chicken and rice baked with black eyed peas. Not sure what goes with chicken and rice so I just picked something I knew I liked but corn bread sounds yummy now.

Re: WFD??

• Options
    I think I might take advantage of the sunshine we are having, and ask DH to grill some burgers. However, dinner is a few hours away for me so I could possibly change my mind haha 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    BkuhmanBkuhman member
    Lol it's a little past 6 here and I'm starving so dinner time. Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

So hungry here and asking myself the same question: What's for dinner?

Answer: I have no idea.  

• Options
    BkuhmanBkuhman member
    I would just order the pizza to be delivered, so much easier.
  • Options
    KERJFKERJF member
    imageEagleWife:

So hungry here and asking myself the same question: What's for dinner?

Answer: I have no idea.  

this has been me on a daily basis. i should be ashamed of myself lol. i need to hit up the grocery store tomorrow. 

imageimage
  • Options
    kmc217kmc217 member

I have no appetite but was told by midwife today I must eat. DH just brought me home a huge sherbert - 1/2 watermelon and 1/2 lime so hopefully that'll appeal to me. 

My kids had yogurt and toast and DH is going to a friend's bbq as soon as he gets the kids to sleep.

I have a grocery delivery coming tonight but since I have no appetite, I'm not actually certain I ordered anything that will constitute real meals for my family anyways.  

DD1 7/10/08  DD2 8/11/10  DS 7/2/13

• Options
    dliz87dliz87 member
    I just ate an apple. I'm hungry, but right now I'm more hot and tired. DH isn't home yet and DS isn't hungry right now.
  • Options
    I grilled chicken and had it with potatoes and string beans.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just had a rice cake with pb and j.  Yummy but gave me a little heartburn.  Huh? Now I need to find something else...maybe a peach or an apple now Smile

Bonus: 

• Options
    Hard boiled eggs with a little mayo and curry powder. Boring, but that was far and away my limit on what I was willing to cook
  • Options
    Liz4444Liz4444 member
    Going here for dinner...
    https://www.theorangesquirrel.com/dinner_lunch_combo_menu.php

Not sure what I'm getting yet, but I think a small glass of red wine is in my future!!!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    Mmm, just got back from an awesome steak dinner at a local restaurant with my in-law's! They came and picked me up even though DH isn't around tonight and took just me - I'm lucky, I know! And, it was so nice out, we got to sit outside! Perfect evening! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm thinking I might make my husband take us to Dairy Queen for milkshakes or blizzards. Dinner of champions, I tell ya.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Frittata with a bit of ham, asparagus, orange pepper, onion & swiss. (Read way to use up leftover veggies & cheese). Watermelon because it's hot. I think my 2-yo ate almost half of a mini-watermelon while i got it ready!
  • Options
    Ended up at Moe's. Got the Joey Jr burrito w no beans or salsa. The cheese and chicken tasted weird and I left about 1/3 of it there. The side of guacamole that sounded sorta good just tastes like onion. Ugh. I kind of miss having an appetite. I just want a dang Rita's pi?a colada water ice. Cold, icy, citrusy is about all that appeals these days. 
  • Options
    White rice and cookies. I've been so sick since early this afternoon and took a bazillion hour nap, cookies seemed fitting. 
  • Options
    Buffalo chicken sandwich with BLT salad & fries! Peach/Apple jello for dessert, yum!
    BFP 4/3/07 EDD 11/23/07 MC 7/20/07 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"