1st Trimester

Blocking someone..

If you block someone on here, does that make you invisible to them also including your posts/comments?

Re: Blocking someone..

• imageShopaholic30:
    If you block someone on here, does that make you invisible to them also including your posts/comments?

It just makes it so that you can't see what they post.

That is, unless someone else quotes them. Its wonky and really a useless feature. Its easier just to ignore them and go on if you are really upset about it. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • imageSoozerella:

imageWashingtonQueen:
    No

I'm normally like "eh" about sex announcement things, but the picture in your siggy always gives me the warm fuzzies.

Haha! Thank you! We decided we wanted to do something fun with our boys to find out this time. They are so excited to be getting a little sister!

• imagePrimRoseMama:

imageShopaholic30:

It just makes it so that you can't see what they post.

That is, unless someone else quotes them. Its wonky and really a useless feature. Its easier just to ignore them and go on if you are really upset about it. 

Not upset, just rather not see it. But yeah, it's pretty useless now that I know it doesn't work the way I thought. Oh well.

• Hey Prim, look at her "3d" post. LOL!

• imageWashingtonQueen:

Hey Prim, look at her "3d" post. LOL!

::::Skips over to check it out:::

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageColeRose:
    imageSoozerella:

imageWashingtonQueen:
    No

I'm normally like "eh" about sex announcement things, but the picture in your siggy always gives me the warm fuzzies.

Agree! I absolutely love that picture, your expressions are so sincere. I'm so glad you are getting a little girl in your home:) 

Girls rock! Your husband looks darling, as do you of course. So excited! 

• imageKateMW:
    imageColeRose:
    imageSoozerella:

imageWashingtonQueen:
    No

Agree! I absolutely love that picture, your expressions are so sincere. I'm so glad you are getting a little girl in your home:) 

Thank you ladies!! You are too sweet!! :)

• imageWashingtonQueen:
    imageKateMW:
    imageColeRose:
    imageSoozerella:

imageWashingtonQueen:
    No

Thank you ladies!! You are too sweet!! :)

Pass that around...we get a bad wrap. Wink 

• OP, it's a half ok feature and halfway sucky feature. You can't see what they post, but they can see what you post. But, I do like the fact that it keeps you from seeing any threads they start. If I feel the need to block them then I don't wanna comment on any subject they started.
    11/2010 delivered DD age 2 now, miscarriage 2/2012, current due date 10/30/13!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"