Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY: Teachers

2»

Re: GTKY: Teachers

• Options
    clh4444clh4444 member
    High school calculus and algebra plus college precalculus at night. College is done for the semester and high school has 2.5 weeks. Counting down the days.

image         image

imageimage
    My Ovulation Chart
    **All AL Welcome**
    TTC since July 2012 Me(42): normal HSG low progesterone 2.5 and TSH 13.9 DH(41): normal SA
    • 10 cycles no meds, July 2012 -March 2013: BFN
    • Cycle 11 - Chlomid and IUI April 6, 2013 BFN
    • Cycle 12 Chlomid but canceled IUI so only TI BFN
    • Cycle 13 - On break from meds - suprise BFP - ended in CP June 11, 2013
    • Cycle 14 - TTA BFN
    • Cycle 15 - 17 - Break from meds and doctor, trying on own BFN
    • Cycle 18 Chlomid and TI BFN
    • Cycle 19 BFN ...  onto Cycle 20
    • Cycle I have no fricken clue anymore but still BFN
  • Options
    KRMcDKRMcD member
    I teach 7th grade science.  I have one week left and then I am done for good!  I'm so excited about not going back next year.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsS728MrsS728 member
    I teach 9th and 10th grade Math.
  • Options
    CalinAZCalinAZ member

This year I taught a 4th/5th grade combo class (teaching all subjects). Next year, just straight 5th grade. Yay! 

Super excited to have only one grade level, with a lot of my same kids, and significantly smaller class sizes (last year, 34. Right now I only have 23. I'm sure that'll climb over the summer, but still, super awesome).

Summer started a week ago! Of course, we had full day training 3 days this week and Monday through Saturday next week, so it doesn't exactly feel like vacation yet, but no kids, so it sort of counts. I'm looking forward to a week from Sunday.  

Nice to "meet" our fellow teachers :) 

TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

• Options
    imagebandteacher:

I teach band and general music. Today was my last day of work! Of course, now comes all of the summer band practices. But still...

That looked like my DH after the Memorial Parade on Monday (that was he's last thing of the school year.) He gives himself one to two weeks off and then back to work it is again for marching band! He writes the shows, so that pretty much takes up most of his June.

But they lost their flag instructor this year, so I'm taking over. So I get to join in on the summer practices.

What's your show for next year?

Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• Options
    I'm a little late to the party here but I teach 7th grade math/science. We have 15 days left, which really means about 10 days of actual instruction, then a week of end of the year stuff. Woo!
    TTC #1 since Sept. 2012
    Me: 28, DH: 31
    DH: Diagnosed low-T and low sperm count, put on Clomid
    BFP: 10.2013

Emerson born 6.22.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"