September 2013 Moms

Honeymoon over?

Seems I've got that 1st trimester fatigue starting back as I enter the 3rd trimester. I'm so wiped out. I haven't needed a nap after work in a few months, so being this tired again is not welcome ::frown:: Not getting a good night's sleep doesn't help, of course.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Honeymoon over?

• I feel you! Today was my day off and I slept about 10 hours last night plus napped 2 more hours today. 
    E 03.10
    H 11.11
    C 08.13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That stinks... I am starting to get like that too. I think it might just be the heat. I don't want to lose my energy, it was so great having it!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not into the third trimester yet (I'm 23 w 5 d) but I've been feeling this way for a while now. I think it's the combination of the heat and being a teacher. Sadly, I'm unable to sleep for long stretches anymore. Even on my days off I'm up by 9 at the latest no matter what time I go to bed. :(
  • I have been getting super tired again also. I get tired from everything and I pass out on the couch sometimes on the weekend after doing practically nothing

• I never got the second tri energy boost. Jealous of that!
  • that's part of being pregnant! I've been tired the whole time!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Mags04Mags04 member
    I've definitely been feeling more tired just like in the first tri for the past couple weeks. Today at work I went to my car and took a 30 minute nap.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• ksf13ksf13 member
    My energy seems to be evading me again too. The day I hit 25 weeks I got so exhausted and took a 4 hour nap lol. I could have the last two days too! Not quite as tired as I was in my first tri though. I couldn't stay up past 7:30 or so.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"