September 2013 Moms
Options

You need this app

I know this has been mentioned on here at some point, but for anyone who may have missed it you've gotta get the app called babyscope. A pair of headphones let you listen to baby's heart, it is awesome! I needed it last night when she had me nervous because I hadn't felt movement in a while. It is also fun that you can record it and send to others.

Re: You need this app

• Options
    kje120kje120 member
    Yeah sorry - not paying $5 for an app that I am skeptical of actually working.  Enjoy yours though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Well if it works for you that's awesome! I don't have a phone that has apps on it though. I wish I did!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jeb2013jeb2013 member
    If it works let us know! If it does I'd pay 5. I heard a lot of those things don't work or aren't real. So I'm a little skeptical.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we got it, and it hasn't worked for us yet.

• Options

We have it and have found the heartbeat a few times, but it is hard to hear because it echos so much.

Not bad for $5 when it does the same as a home doppler. 

• Options
    That $5 is better spent on icecream lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I have it and have been finding hb consistently since 18 weeks. Best $5 I ever spent. totally saved my sanity until I started feeling the movement.

If you can't find it, make sure to take the phone out of the case and make sure to move the phone around to different places on the tummy. Also it helps to press the mic into the skin a little and hold still for few seconds to let your ears adjust. Sometime it takes few minutes to find

• Options
    I have it and usually find her hb pretty quickly.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

imageMallardDucky:

Yes

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageredfallon:

imageMallardDucky:

Yes

I vote ice cream as well, with all these kicks I'm not worried about the heart beat like I was in first trimester 

• Options
    imageTally879:
    imageredfallon:

imageMallardDucky:

Yes

I vote ice cream as well, with all these kicks I'm not worried about the heart beat like I was in first trimester 

MallardDucky, you are a woman after my own heart!

Now that I can feel daily and often hourly kicks I have no need for a doppler anymore. Even so I doubt I'd spend $5 on an app that I'm skeptical would even work.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    imageTally879:
    imageredfallon:

imageMallardDucky:

Yes

MallardDucky, you are a woman after my own heart!

Now that I can feel daily and often hourly kicks I have no need for a doppler anymore. Even so I doubt I'd spend $5 on an app that I'm skeptical would even work.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Definitely wouldn't have posted if it didn't work... Works for me every time. I'll have the app AND cold stone please!
  • Options
    How far along are you? I was a total skeptic...I'm 26 weeks and it started working for me maybe around 23.
  • Options
    I've been thinking about getting it.
  • Options
    At this point we are all feeling movement pretty regularly. Why would anyone waste $5 on an app like that? I personally think its silly. If they really worked then I think more people would know about them.
  • Options
    This isn't quite the same as a heart rate monitor. If I'm not mistaken, the app is just an amplifier, whereas the tool in the OB office is a doppler. I downloaded a free amp app on my Android phone and didn't have any luck with it, but I haven't tried it recently.
    One DD born 9/23/13.
    We're one and done!
  • Options
    ksf13ksf13 member
    imagelesahlou:
    Definitely wouldn't have posted if it didn't work... Works for me every time. I'll have the app AND cold stone please!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ksf13ksf13 member
    imagelesahlou:
  • Options
    ksf13ksf13 member

imagelesahlou:

I have it and found LO at about 21 weeks, and I haven't really tried since then, since I feel kicks all the time. It agree that it does work, though. A lot of people are skeptical that it's prerecorded, but I tried at least once a week before I ever found her and never heard anything until she was a little bigger. I'm sure it would work every time now, since I can feel where she is hanging out most of the time. I might go have a listen now :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"