November 2013 Moms
Options

Summer TV Recommendations

Well, with the end of The Office, I have found myself in a TV hangover. I cannot find anything I really love watching. (I'm a PLL fan, and yes, I'm 25 years old. If you understand what PLL is, then I am not so embarrased lol... but the new season doesn't start for a while.) Does anyone have any suggestions?

(totally off topic, I know)

Re: Summer TV Recommendations

• Options
    If you have cable, I suggest The Glades on A&E.  I think the detective is just adorable.  And it's set in Florida, so you get to see the beach/ocean quite a bit.  It's only in it's 2nd season, so it would be really easy to get caught up on.
    ~Elizabeth ~

Angel Baby # 1 : EDD 9/11/12,  Missed m/c at just over 13 weeks

Angel Baby # 2 : EDD 9/9/13, m/c at 6 weeks

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My summer addiction is always Big Brother! Ever since high school. Summer isn't complete without it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am a die hard PLL fan too lol. The new season starts on June 11! Another show I like that is premiering a new season soon is Oxygen's 'I'm Having Their Baby'. That one starts on June 10.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Loooove PLL. I'm trying to get into Melissa and Joey.
  • Options
    Scandal!! Love the dc drama!
  • Options

These all sound great! Thank you!

(glad I'm not alone in loving PLL... It really is just such a good show!)

• Options
    I just saw the first episode of American Baking Competition last night and really enjoyed it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    AMC's Hell on Wheels starts in August. I cannot wait. Awesome modern western and the lead actor, Anson Mount could eat crackers in my bed any night.
  • Options
    Revenge! Omg it's so good and now I have to wait until Sept for the new season!! I don't know what to watch either. Sad face
  • Options
    I love PLL too and can't wait for it to start. I think there is a review episode on next week. I also love Big Brother during the summer!
  • Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE TLC. And everything is new episodes right now. Sundays I watch Long Island Medium (totally drinking her kool-aid), Mondays is Cake Boss. The rest of the week is really hit or miss, but I usually have stuff going on. They have a lot of great programming though!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKKDRAGONFLY:
    I just saw the first episode of American Baking Competition last night and really enjoyed it.

Me too! DH and I were like "Why the hell are we watching this?" But we couldn't turn it wound up watching the whole the thing and enjoyed it.

We are usually more Sons of Anarchy and Big Bang fans.
  • Options
    ballre1ballre1 member
    I'm really into PLL too, and Dexter one of my all time favorite shows comes back on Showtime at the end of June but if you don't follow it I'd recommend getting the series from the begining somehow bc all of my friends and family are hooked. I'm really into cooking shows lately even though I don't cook, haha I just love to see what crazy things other people can come up with.
  • Options
    dnt27dnt27 member
    I love watching Dexter, Once Upon A Time, Grimm, and The Walking Dead. You can easily catch up on everything because at the most they're 23 seasons in and start back up in the fall, Except Dexter.
    Teagan Grace born 12.07.13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January siggy challenge
  • Options
    ABC is airing a new show "The Vineyard" July 23rd. Reality show about a bunch of 20somethin year olds living together. I have to recommend it as I have a relative who will be on it.
  • Options
    All of these sound great, especially Revenge, I've been wanting to watch it for a while now. HOpefully I can find it on HULU. Thanks everyone! Now I won't know what to watch because there are too many options! hehe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"