October 2011 Moms
Options

Do you sweat?

Ok obviously everyone sweats but when you sweat do you get sweaty pits, beads of perspiration, dripping sweat?

When I sweat I just get a layer of slick wetness pretty much everywhere. I don't get just pit and boob sweat and I've never gad drippy runny sweat. I just look like I have baby oil or something on. MH just told me I'm the only weirdo like this but I thought that's where the expression "Girls don't sweat they glisten" came from?

Either way its hot as fock and I feel gross.

Re: Do you sweat?

• Options

I sweat like a man. It runs down my back and makes the V sweat mark and I'll get lines across my stomach from my rolls if I sit down. It drips down my face and will make my hair wet.

It's gross.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I get boob an back sweat mostly. Gross.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I really don't sweat a lot. Last pregnancy I did but even in school during sports I was never much of a sweater. One of my BFFs would get totally drenched from top to toes every volleyball game.

DH HATES being sweaty. It's humid as all get out here and he usually showers minimum 3 times a day in the summer. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemorsey2011:

Boob sweat is totally the worst.
  • Options

imagecantalopes24:
    imagemorsey2011:

yeah it is. My face and body get super red as well. I'm really attractive when I work out. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ms.JadeMs.Jade member
    I do, but it's more like you described. If I'm working out or (sadly) doing a particular strenuous yoga session I will drip sweat, but that's rare.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecantalopes24:
    imagemorsey2011:

I call those switties, and it's an issue for me too.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    I get serious boob sweat and my lower back gets icky, other than that it's more like op said everywhere else

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes. I almost posted about this because I sweat so much it can be embarrassing. I actually only sweat while working out, but when I do it's brutal. Like a puddle around me on the floor.

I was sweating so much during kickboxing the other night that when I was punching, sweat was flying off my arms. I know I am probably "that wicked sweaty girl" to other people in the class, but I don't know what to do. I like to work out hard and when I do, I sweat a lot.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I don't sweat much unless its disgustingly hot (like today) or I'm really exerting myself. When I do sweat it's just like lopes described. More of an all over sheen of sweat than a dripping sweat. I do sometimes get drippy sweaty boobs, but that's it. They are really huge these days though since I need to lose weight, and they never got much smaller after weaning. Boob sweat is the worst. 
  • Options
    jwls84jwls84 member
    I, for the life of me, can't figure out how I sweat! I think I get boob sweat if I am playing baseball... Ugh, I feel like I should know better how I sweat! Maybe if it wasn't so damn cold here I could answer better!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't sweat much normally. I am the glittering type too.

The exception is being pregnant and pp though. I did sweat then and the first few weeks pp were so bad, I had to sleep on towels, like the dog.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    mamaZbomamaZbo member
    I sweat a lot. I get the all over wet, but I also get drips down my back and terrible boob sweat. I also put deodorant under my boobs sometimes. I also get forehead sweat and it runs down my temples. I am gross.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"