December 2013 Moms

Bad day

I haven't had a vent post yet, so sorry in advance. Blah is how I feel, just when I thought my mood was getting better.
Started the day off good with my chiro appointment, although my lower back is so tight and tender he wouldn't do much. Have to ice all weekend and go back on Monday for a better adjustment. Then spent the rest of the morning shopping, which finding energy for has been impossible these past weeks, so I was pretty happy.
So I pick up my DF a new daddy book thinking he will find it cute, get him lunch and bring it home. He is just getting out of bed and realizes he forgot to pay the PO box fee and they closed. Then blames me for not doing it and tells me to return he book I bought. It's one of three bills he pays. And it's once every 6 months!!!
Well now I've been crying most of the day, which he ignores out of fear which makes me cry more! Then I was supposed to go over to my only friend that has a young kid and was really looking forward to venting to her. Well she got stuck at work late so now I'm stuck at home. Crying more! I've never cried this much in my life! Tomorrow can't come soon enough! Sorry for the long post but it feels good to vent!

Re: Bad day

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"