Cloth Diapering

Swim diaper for EBF baby?

Is there a diaper out there that will contain EBF poop? What are my options?

Re: Swim diaper for EBF baby?

• ATLdesiATLdesi member
    No answer for you - but I'm curious about any experienced CD families' experience with this!
    DS born February 5, 2013

Need tips for surviving cat allergies? Check out my bio! :)

• I've been using My Swim Baby. She hasn't pooped in the water, but did when drying off and it was contained. LO is EBF and has explosive poops, so I was impressed. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry, wanted to add-My Swim Baby swim diaper feels kinda like a bummis super whisper wrap. It's PUL lined with polyester, snaps closed on one side. An unstuffed pocket or lined cover (like a bummis SWW) would work too. The biggest thing for EBF poop and pools is tight fit. I've got a small for my 14lb 5 month old, and she's going to outgrow it soon I think.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • skrapskrap member
    imageForeverEverAfter:
    I've been using My Swim Baby. She hasn't pooped in the water, but did when drying off and it was contained. LO is EBF and has explosive poops, so I was impressed.nbsp;

Thanks! It's great to hear a personal rec.
  • imageForeverEverAfter:
    Sorry, wanted to add-My Swim Baby swim diaper feels kinda like a bummis super whisper wrap. It's PUL lined with polyester, snaps closed on one side. An unstuffed pocket or lined cover (like a bummis SWW) would work too. The biggest thing for EBF poop and pools is tight fit. I've got a small for my 14lb 5 month old, and she's going to outgrow it soon I think.

FWIW, I read that unstuffed pockets can fill up with water in the pocket and make them pretty heavy. Just thought I would mention it since I was also thinking of just using my pockets :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"