May 2013 Moms

Now I'm a June Momma too

Induction scheduled for June 7 and I'm due today. The reason for measuring 'big' is because I have a good amount of fluid..so just more information that baby's size is estimated. I use to always see the comment on the boards and it's reassuring to know weight is  never exact. So yes it's disappointing to be overdue however it helps to have a date in mind to meet our LO. I have learned that this is the time to relax and stay mentally strong...however I'm staying with the May board:)

Re: Now I'm a June Momma too

• Just had my induction scheduled for June 4th so I also may end up with a June baby. I kind of think baby may be here before that, though. The doctor stripped my membranes and I have been having contractions ever since. Good luck and I hope you meet your baby soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine is June 7th too! 230 pm...
  • Loading the player...
  • jayro10jayro10 member
    I may be a June mama too. My due date is today. I just had an appt, and I'm 2 cm, 50 percent effaced, and had my membranes stripped. I have an induction scheduled for Monday though, due to PIH. Hoping baby girl comes on her own this weekend!

And I'll stick with the May board as well, even if I do end up with a June baby!

Edit because mobile bumping eats percent signs.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm guessing I'll be a June Momma too.  40 weeks 4 days and only 1cm dilated today. NST scheduled for Monday. I'm hoping she comes on her own soon and no induction. Best of luck to you. 
    I'd put a Movember mustache fail, but then
    you'd all have to look at it until February.
  • Well I had 3 EDD and the last one is 2moro so I guess I wont be due till then. But very glad if he doesnt come on his own have an induction scheduled for June 5. Yah!!! A definite date to see my baby boy!!! So it looks like I will be a June mommy too but I want to stay on the May board too. Oh yea they r saying he's atleast 8 lbs smh. FTM  kinda nervous!!!
  • Once a May Mama, always a May Mama.  Good luck ladies and you are more than welcome to stick around! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"